“Super taste!”

Price range: US$10 - US$13
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Description: A burger restaurant inspired by great British product.
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I had my lunch-break here as usual, but today there was Marco, such an amazing waiter, so polite and smiling, 5 stars to honest, 6 to Marco!!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious hamburgers. Beautiful restaurant. Ideal place for eating and having a great time with family and friends.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve going to Honest Burger on my lunch breaks for quite a while now. I would like to commend them on their exceptionally friendly staff, especially Donika. The food, as always, is delicious.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Burger not in the same class as Tommi’s or even McD’s and Burger K for that matter and the fries greasy and too thickly cut.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I and my 2 friends we went to have lunch in honest burger for the first time ,we order 3 burgers + chips ( wonderful taste ) with bacon gravy on the side and some drinks . what i can say : from the warm welcone from Giulia and staff untill the end it was everything wonderful . from and my friends thank you to all team for everything .