“Atomosphere”

Steak & Lobster Warren Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Steak & Lobster Warren Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #532 of 25,436 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Excellent Staff Service and Quality of Food excellent. Went with a friend for a farewell party as she was travelling and we had a fantastic time.

Satashi D, Manager at Steak & Lobster Warren Street, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Maureenbamunoba,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your experience in Steak and Lobster.

We are glad to hear you and your friends had a great dinning experience here.

We have shared your comments with the whole team regarding the service and quality of food.

We hope you will join us for another fantastic dinner experience very soon.

Warm regards

Satashi Davies
Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Went for a birthday dinner and tried surf and turf .
I loved the steak , lobster not so much , may be I am just not a sea food person anyway .
Would definitely come back again for the steak .
I tried the sirloin steak
We were looked after by showmo, who gave excellent service > 5 star for that

Satashi D, Manager at Steak & Lobster Warren Street, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Roving815246,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience here.

Since you have already tried our Sirloin steak why not try our delicious T-bone during your next visit!

I'm happy that our team could play a part in what was hopefully a memorable birthday night, I will be passing on your comments to the staff specially Showmo.

I will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Not many restaurants have menus based on two items, but this one does - steak and lobster. A bit unassuming from the outside and quite clinical looking inside but dare I say that this hotel restaurant has perfected cooking steaks and lobsters to an art.

1  Thank princess_kaat
Satashi D, Manager at Steak & Lobster Warren Street, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear princess_kaat,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, it’s good to see that your experience here was a positive one; I have passed your comments on to the waiting team with pleasure.

We look forward to seeing you again soon for another visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I've come to Steak and Lobster in Warren Street several times. The service is excellent, and the food tasty. They also serve unlimited fries and salad with their main meal, serving staff always come around to check and offer to bring more when they see your plate is low on fries or salad!

Once they spotted me receiving a birthday card from my brother and they brought me a free dessert, without him telling them anything. Really great place and staff and will continue to go here regularly.

Dear missmilly_traveller

Firstly may I thank you for taking time to write such a great review about your experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our concept and your time with us during your birthday party.

At Steak and Lobster we want our guests to have great experiences, so I'm very happy we were able to fulfil this with yourself. Both our food and service is something we are proud of at Steak and Lobster.

Once again thank you so much for your kind words and we sincerely hope to see you again before your next birthday.

Warm regards

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I was staying in the hotel so went for dinner and had the 1lb lobster. It was delicious and the gin was great but the service was fairly slow particularly when you’re dining on your own and trying to get someone’s attention for 10 minutes. Would dine again though

Dear Rubellared

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent experience in Steak and Lobster.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our concept and your time with us.

It is extremely surprising to hear some of the feedback you have provided, especially regarding the timings you feel you experienced. Your feedback will be share within the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Once again thank you so much for this fantastic review.

Warm Regards