4,562 results
All reviews the executive lounge tooley street borough market jamie's restaurant london tower tube station south bank modern hotel excellent hotel jubilee line minute walk an upgrade deluxe room mini bar afternoon tea london eye shard
Reviewed 10 October 2018

The hotel is located next to the London Bridge station so getting anywhere you need to go is fast and easy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing, and the hotel bar/lounge was upscale, but at the same time casual and inviting. Next time I'm in London I'll be back at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
FellipeD65, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Compass753905,

On behalf of Hilton London Tower Bridge, I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review and for giving us such high rating.!
I am very happy to see that you had an enjoyable time with us, I will share your feedback with my team.

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any requests for future stays.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel,

Kind Regards,

Fellipe De Farias

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I stayed here 1st time and I am honestly very impressed by the service your team has provided me. I got checked in straight away and I was welcomed by Fillip manager and checked in by Angelicka what a wonderful girl she recommended us restaurants around the area and what to do in London. Executive lounge has a wonderful view of shard and city; the food option is great, we came across with front office manager Feruz who knew how to look after his team and take care of his guests very well. I had to take a taxi to airport Roni at concierge was very helpful to sort it out for us. Location of this hotel is outstanding very close to Tower Bridge and London Bridge station. Top class service thank you all and we will be back!

Room Tip: High Floor and Executive Room
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
MikeP5453, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Alison,

thank you for choosing Hilton London Tower Bridge for your stay in London, and for giving us such a great review! I am very happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I will certainly share your compliments with Angelica, Fellipe and Ferooz, they are going to be delighted!

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, I wish you a great day!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Excellent hotel. Great location, clean & comfortable. What a perfect choice for our anniversary! Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the friendly receptionist Angelika and her colleague who offered us some Prosecco glasses.I believe his name was Mike. She upgraded our room since we were celebrating our anniversary and when we came back late at night, the room was decorated and the team delivered us a small cake. What a wonderful stay! Would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody! It's a true sample of excellent hospitality. Thank you again Angelica for going that little step extra for us! staff was friendly and helpful throughout the stay. Thank you!

Dear Rebecca,

thank you for choosing Hilton London Tower Bridge for your stay in London, and for having taken the time to complete our review! I am very happy to see that you felt welcome and had such an enjoyable stay with us! I will certainly share your feedback with Angelica, she is going to be delighted by your compliment!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Hilton’s are always good and this one is as good as any I’ve stayed at.

Great location, one minute from the Thames, close to the Shard and in between London and Tower Bridge.

If you are new to London check out Shad Thames (great vibe, bars and restaurants).

The hotel and rooms are modern and trendy.

The staff, from reception, to concierge and restaurant were all great.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
FellipeD65, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Brady69,

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any requests for future stays.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel,

Kind Regards,

Fellipe De Farias

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Stayed here for the first time for a long weekend (have stayed in quite a few Hilton hotels). I really liked the location of this hotel and the fact that it is so close to the underground/rail network. I was very impressed with the team at this hotel, from the manager who greeted us on arrival to the team who look after your room. The room was very clean and you could tell that the person who looked after the room took great pride in their job. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
MikeP5453, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Bazrat92,

thank you for choosing us for your stay in London and for having taken the time to complete our guest review. I am very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I will certainly share your feedback with my team!

Best Regards,