1,800 results
All reviews west brompton north end road district line hi express fulham broadway minute walk tube station yogurt beans ice machine free breakfast the sofa bed the breakfast area bus stop tesco express would stay again late at night
Reviewed 25 July 2018

This was a business trip where we were looking for reasonable priced accomodation reasonably close to our meetings. When we arrived the front of house team were busy checkin in guests and resolving queries for others. Some french and or spanish speaking staff would have probably helped to clear those queries sooner. The modernity and decor of the rooms were a nice surprised. The rooms were spotlessly clean and had a good range of amenities. Breakfast is a buffet style service and staff made a valiant effort to keep the hungry hordes supplied. Checkout was a challenge as the card processing system had crashed but I did receive my final invoice by email later that day. Good job I checked with the receptionist what email address they had on file for me, after he had offered to send my invoice by email. Even though I stay frequently with IHG he told me didn't have one on file, so the offer to send on my invoice was hollow. Also be careful with the quoted price as Holiday Inn Express properties in the UK have a habit of quoting the pre vat price.

Room Tip: Ask for the new block
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I am a regular guest at holiday inn express hotels around the U.K. and this one was one of the poorest. Yes the room was up to the usual standard but I have to mark it down for the grubby restaurant and dour staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Room- it small room, we have been with 2 kids, it was a little bit small for us. But we were there just for sleep, so it was ok. There is no fridge and no closet in the room
Bathroom- is new and clean.
Dining room- the breakfast is English- scrambled eggs, hot dogs, toasted bread, jam, coffee, juice... there are no vegetables or cheese.
Staff- is nice and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Everything else fine if location near West Brompton station works for you. It did for us traveling out of London most days using trains and into town using the tube. Tube can be terribly crowded into/out of city during rush hours and weekend nights, so it would be more convenient to be in the city if seeing the usual central tourist sights.
Groceries and restaurants nearby.

Annex room was very quiet. Blackout curtains worked. Air conditioning very effective. Beds fine.

Bathroom lacks enough hooks and bars, only small shelves and a few hangars for clothes in the room, no outlets by bed, window doesn’t open, glass in bathroom door let’s light into room.

Maid missed some debris that should have been vacuumed, towels replaced even when left on rail, few whole grain breakfast options in tiny food area. Believe the signs that advice getting breakfast as soon as it is open or you will be battling with a crowd in a tiny area.

Front desk staff very helpful. Luggage storage after checkout. Early check in if room available (at least for members).

I would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Annex is quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We had a 2-night stay at the hotel. Staff was nice and helpful. There's free breakfast as well. Pretty close to 2 main tubs and bus station but we had 3 huge luggages and quite a walk from the station (LOL). Very close to Chelsea stadium.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family