Review Highlights
Tiny place

I was given the spa virgin experience for Mother’s Day by my son and family and was looking forward... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2018

from US$25.60
from US$88.40
from US$86.50
More Info
All reviews afternoon tea from marble arch tube station an amazing experience therapist techniques
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I had a voucher for a spa day with Prosecco lunch for two people. This included use of the spa facilities (no treatments) for 2 hours followed by a one course meal with a glass of Prosecco.

The hotel is a short stroll from Marble Arch tube station and we were warmly greeted on arrival and directed to the spa in the basement. The facilities were simple but very clean. We were provided with towels and slippers. The spa area consists of a small jacuzzi pool (maximum 4 people otherwise it would be quite “snug”!), a larger pool which appeared to have controls for some sort of jets etc but it didn’t work, and a small sauna and steam room.

One noticeable downfall was that there was very little seating/ resting seats or beds. There were two beds and a sofa away from the pool areas and 2 small arm chairs in front of the sauna room. Therefore, not a lot of space and some people had left towels / belongings on the beds and disappeared from the spa area which made it difficult for people who came in looking for somewhere to put down their towels etc..

The spa area had a variety of magazines next to the rest area along with a chilled water machine which we could help ourselves to.

The changing area consisted of large lockers, 2 separate toilet areas and two large walk in showers. Hairdryers were also available.

Lunch was in their main restaurant and we had an option to select one main course to go with our glass of Prosecco. We both opted for the steak (which carried a £2.50) supplement and agreed that it was a lovely meal. They were cooked to perfection for medium rare and well done and served with mash potatoes and seasonal vegetables. We were looking to enjoy and pudding and a cup of tea but nothing on the menu appealed to us so we ended up across the road at Patisserie Valerie for a pot of tea and a slice of cake.

All in all, a lovely day and if going again, we would probably stick to a week day as I suspect the weekends would be busier.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank SunSan
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter had booked us a spa day with prosecco lunch as a Xmas present so I thought it would be a nice idea to book it around my husband's 40th birthday. We booked an overnight stay and I mentioned to our guest experience manager Adella that it was a special celebration. Wow! From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. We relaxed with a refreshing drink before spending 2 relaxing hours in the spa. We had lunch which was perfect and were then shown to our hotel room. Adella had upgraded us to the Wow suite for my husband's birthday and arranged a bottle of champagne with special cakes and rose petals scattered all over our four poster bed! We had use of two rooms two tv's, two bathrooms it was a dream! We also had access to the executive lounge with free canapes and drinks in the evening and breakfast in the morning. Everyone was so helpful and polite. An amazing experience in a wonderful location I cannot recommend Adella and her amazing team enough! I really hope that we can come back soon. Book now I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We had booked in for a spa day and had a call saying the Jacuzzi was broken and were waiting for a part.

They offered us a free pudding as well as the 1 course and prosecco.

I had booked a massage for my wife and I as had a hospital appointment we were due to have it between 11 and 11:30 but it overran and missed it. I phoned to say I felt quite unwell and they said not to worry and just get there when we could. So got there and they pushed it back. It was absolutely amazing.

Would definitely return. Loved it and they were very attentive.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have been there many times using the SPA. The manager Sabrina has given me a full set of information and then I have booked treatments which were just amazing. I really recommend that place and for even more pleasure you should talk to Sabrina and reply on her expertise.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I booked 1,5 hour massage at the spa. I often get massages and this one was a really good one.
Sabrina, my therapist was spectacular! Her techniques are amazing, she knows the art of massage and left me feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Will definitely come back.

Date of experience: November 2017