“Spa day with meal and massage”

Spa at The Montcalm
Ranked #97 of 769 Spas & Wellness in London
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We had booked in for a spa day and had a call saying the Jacuzzi was broken and were waiting for a part.

They offered us a free pudding as well as the 1 course and prosecco.

I had booked a massage for my wife and I as had a hospital appointment we were due to have it between 11 and 11:30 but it overran and missed it. I phoned to say I felt quite unwell and they said not to worry and just get there when we could. So got there and they pushed it back. It was absolutely amazing.

Would definitely return. Loved it and they were very attentive.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have been there many times using the SPA. The manager Sabrina has given me a full set of information and then I have booked treatments which were just amazing. I really recommend that place and for even more pleasure you should talk to Sabrina and reply on her expertise.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I booked 1,5 hour massage at the spa. I often get massages and this one was a really good one.
Sabrina, my therapist was spectacular! Her techniques are amazing, she knows the art of massage and left me feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The best SPA hotel I have been to, very clean, amazing customer service, well looked after and made to be felt at home. Incredible rooms. I would advise anyone to come and try it out!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I booked through Groupon with a deal for two people for 1 hour treatment each. I called to confirm it was booked in for two people beforehand and was assured it was. Arrived there on the day and only had one person booked for one hour. After an hour of trying to figure out a resolution they could only offer half a hour treatment each. They said we could book another day for the other one hour treatment to be received, so we did. After calling three times I still have not received my confirmation booking so I am already uncertain it is booked. Called today and now been told this booking is only for half an hour, not the full hour as promised. They are supposed to be sorting this out and giving a call back but we'll see if this happens.
So I am very much not impressed with their admin services - very unreliable.
The spa itself was ok, nothing special. They did not have any towels available which was very unhelpful considering they give everyone pool access.
Overall I would not come back here nor recommend to anybody else.