3,784 results
All reviewsjubilee linesouth banklondon eyetube stationtate modernborough marketfree wifiminute walkcomfortable bedwalking distanceexcellent locationearly checkconvenient locationbusiness tripbig benshort staytea and coffee
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Turned up at 930 on Tuesday night and told that my prebooked room was sold and that the hotel was full :-(
Under manager offered me free drink but showed no urgency in arranging new accommodation.
I had to stand at front desk to get mgr out of his room to make it happen which was a basic taxi transfer across town. I do this stuff all the time but this would have been a big deal for less initiated - was really disappointed in blasé approach.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David1874
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to London for vacations and stayed in the hotel for 6 nights. The room was ok, Ibis standard, bit It could be a bit cleaner, specially the sheets. Good (but expensive) breakfast. The best thing about the hotel is the location. Just a few yards from the Blackfriars tube station. Also, the majority of the most known London sights are within reach, by feet. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ibis London B, Guest Experience at Ibis London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking a time to write a review.
I am glad that our Team made your stay memorable and that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments on our sheets, we will definitely look into it.
I hope that next time you are in London you will choose to stay at ibis London Blackfriars again.
See you soon.
Guest Experience

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Stayed for one night. Our room was very comfortable, great bed, and the location ideal. Close to the tube station and and easy walk to lots of London landmarks. Check in area is a little disorganised with a desk that does not look like a check in desk in the middle of the foyer, but staff were very friendly and proficient.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Sincerely, Guest Experience

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one Saturday night for a couple of days exploring London. Ideally situated next to southwark underground station which was a god send for us to hop on the tube around London.
Very useful & friendly hotel staff nothing is too much trouble and they make you feel as though they care.
Clean modern bright hotel, good accommodation, lovely breakfast and fast service.
No deposit required can pay for breakfast the next morning if you’ve not already done so.
Was lovely of the hotel to hold our bags on the day of checkout so we could continue our day seeing London without having to wheel our cases with us, we just came back that afternoon to get them back, was surprised and happy at the option.
Booked through Accor hotels membership, would definitely stay again if we return to London!! Thank you, the best ibis we’ve stayed in to date.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ibis London B, Guest Experience at Ibis London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. And what a fantastic one! It is always a pleasure to hear about our Happy Guests and their experience, and I can assure you that yours is not an exception among those reviews.
We are all working hard here at ibis London Blackfriars to make sure you are fantastic stay. It is great to know that all our effort and dedication does pay off and we did manage to make your stay memorable.
I hope this won't be the last time you choose us while in London.
See you again soon.
Guest Experience

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

- Room are quite small which is understandable and fits the price.
- Room facilities was working fine
- Maid weren’t good enough, Sink wasn’t clean, still leftover trashs on my floor

- One thing I would like you to improve is your staff attitude. There was one late night I went down to drink beers at the bar, after I finished drinking. I used my key card to access a lift up to my room (614) on 6th floor. However, my keycard couldn’t open my room. So I went down to a guy at reception desk asking him to renew or change my keycard told him it doesn’t work. The problem would be solved easily by him change a new keycard for me. Instead, he asked me for more detail like how can you access the hotel, how can you take the lift. He said like he doesn’t believe what I said. Then he insisted not to change my keycard and tried to use my keycard with the hotel entrance door and the lift (which I know it works) And brought me up to my room again to try the keycard and ofcourse it still cannot open my room. Then he told me to go down to the reception again to get a new card. Can you imagine? All of these actions wasted like half an hour. He made a very small issue into a big annoying problem. Hope you could improve that.

Thank you.