“Good food and service”

Ranked #1,122 of 24,033 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Burger & Lobster Soho is located on Dean Street in London. Our menu offers a wide range of burgers, oysters, whole lobster or lobster rolls with chips and salad for set price in American-style diner. We also have a selection of cocktails available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend to visit this restaurant
The food is absolutely delicious and service is also good
I enjoyed it very much and will definitely return

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,775)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was ok. Salad looked and tasted very stale. Price tag was £65 for combo of a lobster, a burger and a lobster roll, two small portion of chips and two tiny cups of salad. SO EXPENSIVE wow. Coupled with £8 something for non existent service . the waiter told us not to drink our own drinks but did not bring the water that I asked for out. I was tempted to drink my drink, have them confront me and say well you never brought out the water I had asked for?! The place looks the same as pre covid but with noticeably a lot less customers. Probably due to a lot of new small exciting trendy snack shops. Overall a disappointment. I only went because my brother really wanted lobster for his bday so we go once a year. There are a lot of nicer places with reasonable prices even in Soho

1  Thank S1434ZElena
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

First time here and the food/ service was brilliant!
Even on a busy Saturday night the team were polite and Friendly, the food was lovely, with great tips on how to eat lobster as never done so before. All in it was a great experience. Will definitely be coming back here again!

The doorman was even kind enough to run down the street after us, to drop of my sunglasses I stupidly left behind!

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

B&L combo is amazing really tasty burger with added cheese and bacon half a grilled lobster served with fries and a garlic sauce.

Service was fast on a busy Saturday night but didn’t feel rushed.

Prices are good considering ingredients and location

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Disappointing

Service was efficient but overall experience not as hoped

1. No kids menu
2. Overpriced dry burgers
3. Deep fried lobster burger greasy / starter same so tasteless
4. Asked for burger sauce on the side not on burger as it came - charged extra !!
5. Paid the bill before took plates away
7. Didn’t ask why 75% left over

Maybe fresh lobster would of been better

Overall overpriced / greesy and far better places to go

2  Thank Kar0n