2,747 results
All reviews blackfriars station the club lounge black friars blackfriars pub paul's cathedral chicken club fleet street ihg member two double beds tesco express south bank good size mini bar london eye an upgrade covent garden standard room
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I stopped at the Crown Plaza as I thought I was supposed to attend a conference there. He gave phone calls. He helped me find the right location and gave me directions. I was not even a guest!

I would like to thank Rob at the bar who has been extremly helpful today.

Rob is very attentive and genuily concerned.

If you are treated so wel when you are not a customer. How is it when you are one!

Excellent
Priscille

Thank you again.Priscille

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza and had a great time. It was within easy reach of lots of tourist attractions, bars, restaurants and Blackfriars underground station. The hotel bar was really nice with excellent service. The room was spacious, clean and pleasant. Our room had a city view, which was good. Check in and check out was easy and I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Bee J
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Amazing hotel to stay.
Clean, great location, opposite a major tube station and super efficient staff.
Would personally like to thank Frederick Gerday who looked after my parents.
He made their stay an absolute memorable one. He's a credit to your hotel. (just hope he's still there to receive this)
Just can't apologise enough for the length of time it has taken me to post this.

Room Tip: Cluub loung facilities are great and worth every penny
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Crowne Plaza.
The room was comfortable, with good bed & great linen.
Excellent water pressure in the shower, although the shower is over the bath.
Good hairdryer.
Tea & coffee making facilities in the room.
Breakfast in the restaurant was average and pricy, better options outside.
Service was impeccable.
I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Lovely and clean hotel, easy to find, good and professional staff, very good breakfast. The location is excellent for the city and its attractions. Blackfriars tube station is right across the street providing easy access to everywhere you want to go! I spent a week in the hotel.

Room Tip: Absolutely loved my stay at Crowne Plaza London
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business