4,177 results
All reviews buckingham palace taj group bank restaurant victoria street overlooking the courtyard james park big ben beautiful hotel excellent location luxury hotel junior suite green park an upgrade central location london eye afternoon tea london hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018

rooms at or near the construction site should be closed during the renovation. Very loud and sleep disruptive. Front desk should be more aware of where the rooms are that would be effected by the construction. I have stayed at the hotel many times and normally it is one of the best in London.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank John O
GaganSharma2017, Manager at St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear John O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review and for your repeat custom as a valued guest.

I very much appreciate your comments about our hotel being one of the best in London despite the inconvenience you experience.

I have taken the opportunity to send you a message in private.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We stayed at St. James , down the road from Buckingham and near shops and restaurants. Lovely staff and a truly cosmopolitan makeup of staff. Very Helpful and assisted with whatever came their way. I had my cell phoned charged and sent to our room everyday. Enjoyed our breakfast with lovely young staff from all the corners or the world serving us. Whenever we back in London, this will be a sure stop for us.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
GaganSharma2017, Manager at St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Nanacharms,

Thank you so much for your very kind words following your stay with us. I am glad you made the most of being neighbours with Buckingham Palace!

Thank you so much also for your kind words regarding our team - they will be proud to read your comments.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 May 2018

5 star says it all fab room food service very clean staff could not do enough for you very friendly and help full
everything was what we needed and more would 100% come back next time we look forward to our next visit .thank you

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Neil H,

Myself and the team are very proud to read that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for leaving us your kind words,

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon and we look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great location for central London and theatres Wonderful,professional staff who had ndersatndbwhat good service is all about. The rooms are extremely comfortable and well equipped. Breakfast and food sevedbat the Hampton Bar was excellent

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Agaynor84,

I am so pleased that you had a wonderful time with us and found our location convenient and our team friendly and welcoming too.

Thank you so much for your kind review.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I chose this hotel based on the reviews I read here. It was our first trip overseas and wanted to make it a good one. The hotel's location was perfect for our needs. Everything we wanted to do was either in walking distance or short tube ride. The staff was very welcoming, especially the bellmen and doormen. They were awesome and completely on top of things! If you base your stay on the room photos, you will not be as pleased. Our room was underwhelming. It was incredibly small and drab. It was white and brown with zero warmth. The bed was comfortable though. The bathroom was tiny and had no outlets. I had to do my hair sitting on the bedroom floor. The shower was so narrow and I actually nicked myself on a sharp piece of glass door trim. The good thing about our room was that we were not in it very much. I did inquire about an upgrade prior to our trip, but the cost was just too much more. To the hotel's credit, they are in the midst of renovations and we did not have any disturbance at all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen M
GaganSharma2017, Manager at St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear KMurr66,

Thank you so much for your kind words following your first trip to London, and thank you for choosing to stay with us too.

I am so pleased that you made the most of our location and that our team were welcoming and friendly.

As you mentioned we are currently undergoing a refurbishment of many rooms and suites which will mean that there will be lots of improved facilities.  Your feedback certainly will help in getting our services more slick and efficient.

Thank you again for your feedback and review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,