“Enjoyable stay in south kensington once again.”
Bright and breezy lounge
Bright and breezy lounge Bedroom with quality linen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bedroom with quality linen
Bedroom with quality linen
Open plan kitchen and dining area
Bathroom
Natural History Museum in Kensington
Gloucester Road Tube station only 5 minutes walk to Apartment
A trendy British pub in Gloucester Road Kensington
Harrods in Knightsbridge for shopping
The world famous Royal Albert Hall where you can here wonderful concerts
Inside the Royal Albert Museum in Kensington
Inside the Royal Albert Museum in Kensington
Beautiful Kensington Palace and Gardens, current home of Prince William and Katherine
Natural History Museum where dinosaurs roam!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AmericanI...
New York
“Enjoyable stay in south kensington once again.”
Reviewed 10 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I have stayed in this apartment building a number of times in the last few years, and still enjoy returning here. The apartment is a good size, feels homely with good kitchen facilities, and I enjoy having my own lounge area to rest with my family. The onsite duty manager is particularly courteous and very responsive, so checking in was easy and smooth, when I couldn't work out how to use the washer/dryer, Mr Philippe was very quick to assist.
Also it is so convenient to get around to all the shops, restaurants and museums, I can take my kids by foot or bus, so lots of time and money saved being in this location.
I do wish there was more instructions on how to use the washer/dryer, as it can be confusing, but apart from that, staying here was a real pleasure.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Oct 2014
Thank you very much for your positive feedback, and it was a pleasure to welcome you back. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

The team at Quality London Apartments
Zeppelin6...
New York City, New York
“Great location but run-down apartments with train noise”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed for three weeks at these apartments. As you notice, it is a block of apartments in the building so which one you are in will play into your experience.

I will preference all my comments by stating we typically stay in very nice hotels and apartments. If you are used to more moderate accommodations then adjust my comments from there.

There are some very good things about this location but I am going to start with the bad. Firstly, the pictures are not reflective of the apartments and the furniture. Our apartment had old and run-down furniture. It was at the level you would find in a bad motel 6. The bed linens were more modern and just the standard white sheets and comforters. The pillows were cheap. The beds were ok.

There is a train/metro track right next to the building that is extremely loud and runs from early to late. If you open the windows it is so loud you cant hear anyone talk. It is obvious that this is a known issue as all of the windows are double and triple paned and when all are closed, the sound is muted. However, with no air conditioning, you must keep the windows open in the summer so you have no choice but to hear the trains or be in a sweat box - your choice.

The "hot" water and water pressure are horrendous. It goes from no hot water, to luke warm, to sometimes hot and from no pressure to little pressure all the time. It was about as good as I get with my solar water heater I hang in a tree when I go camping.

The building itself is relatively run-down as well but the front entrance and lobby area are nice.

The summary is that there are some glaring issues with this place and it is generally old and run-down.

The Good. The staff and people that work for the company are competent and professional. They did their jobs well. The security of the building felt very safe. The apartments are "clean" but run-down. Grout falling out, old marks on the wall, very worn linen furniture, etc. made for a "grungy" feel even though it was "clean."

The location was absolutely phenomenal. You have a metro station 3 minutes from the building and a grocery store one minute from the building and another grocery store 2 minutes from the building. So food shopping and access to transportation could not be better.

The overall area where this building is located is a very nice part of London. It felt very safe and was a great location to access the west side of central London sites and of course easy access to transportation to east central London sites.

So, if you are looking for just a place to crash and not a place to "stay" as long as you can sleep through trains every five minutes this place is great. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, and you are a finicky sleeper, I would find another place. This place is reasonably priced so you are "getting what you pay for" to some degree.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
8 Jul 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback, as it always help us to improve service to all guests staying with us. I do hope I can be of help again to you when you visit London.

Kind regards,
Short Let and Holiday Rentals Accommodation Specialist
AmericanI...
New York
“Nice apartment and great location”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay in your two bedroom, and found it clean, modern and very convenient as well. Everything was in good quality, even though instructions on how to work the washing machine would be good. I found it great to be able to walk to the shops to buy my groceries, and even to the museums which is only a short bus ride or even walk.
The check in procedure can be improved, as the duty manager can be hard to reach, but he was very friendly and helpful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Slow check in
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Jun 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is always much appreciated from our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

DomerChri...
Lake Bluff, Illinois
“Quality London Apartments--Approach with Caution”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

On paper everything seemed perfect--this flat had a nice location in a nice building. But after problems with the lack of hot water, a missing cot (with no refund), and delays in getting our deposit back, I would approach this organization with extreme caution.

Instead of our cot, we received an air mattress that leaked. On the second and third mornings there was no or limited hot water. Their solution was to give us keys to a unit on a different floor one day and in a different unit on the same floor the other time. This was not a real solution for our group with two adults and four students (college and high school) who had no desire to go down the hall to shower. Paying a premium price for this "hostel type" solution is not my idea of a good value.

The rental agreement said that the deposit would be returned promptly after two weeks. It took two e-mails from me after three weeks to get it resolved. And we never received the credit for the cot we paid for.

As with a lot of rental organizations, they don't tell you of the credit card upcharge until after you have signed the agreement.

I cannot recommend this organization based on our experience with them.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay in the apartment in South Kensington.

When a guest book extra foldaway bed, we do provide this or a quality air mattress with linen, dependent on what we have available. We do state this on our listing of the apartment that we offer both options, subject to availability.
I did check with our duty manager and he did advise that after the first day he did replace immediately the air mattress with an extra foldaway bed as you requested. Both options are charged at the same rate and with linen provided.

I am sorry about the hot water, as there were 6 people in your group needing showers at similar time, the boiler in residential apartments do need a little time to reheat sufficiently. The onsite duty manager did try to offer a solution by offering you access to another property in the building, to ensure all guests can have shower/bath in good time. I appreciate this is not ideal, and we will ensure the boiler is checked.

I apologize for the delay in refunding your breakages deposit. It is usually refunded back to a guest's card automatically within 14 days after departure. Unfortunately, the accounts department had mistakenly thought they had refunded you already. I did however, ensure your deposit has been refunded back to you.

On our listing, in the terms and conditions of booking it does say there is a credit card surcharge applicable for payment by credit card. And when I sent to you the booking link, the credit card surcharge is stated there as well. We are always transparent about rates and any surcharges to you before you book, and do not hide anything from guests.

I thank you for your feedback which is always welcomed, and we will try our best to improve for each and every guest.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here thank you. The apartment was clean, spacious and in a good location in central london.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
3 Jun 2014
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Holiday Let / Short Let Accommodation Specialist
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing