“Nice view & comfortable apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Coffee on the balcony on a sunny day
Light & spacious dining/reception with water views on two sides Canary Wharf view from the balcony, reception room and kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Coffee on the balcony on a sunny day
Light & spacious dining/reception with water views on two sides
Canary Wharf view from the balcony, reception room and kitchen
Master bedroom with kingsize bed
Dining area with view across docks to Canary Wharf
Reception area has comfortable sofa-bed
Sit and watch the ducks and boats go past the window
View from the balcony at night
Large L shaped balcony with west-facing views across water,
Unwind at the end of the day on the sunny balcony
Second bedroom can have one or two single beds, or a superkingsize bed
Harbour views from both bedroom windows
Even the kitchen has views across the docks
Kitchen with all necessary appliances
Family bathroom with bath tub and shower
Complimentary towels and toiletries
Floor Plan
Map showing correct location
View of large balcony
View of apartment with the 02 Arena behind
Shopping Mall in Canary Wharf
Canary wharf has many restaurants, bars and cafes
Good Food Guide listed \'The Gun\' is 5 mins walk
Al fresco dining on the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Ken Y
Edmonton, Canada
“Nice view & comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Gillian is extremely friendly, she allowed us to leave the luggage in the apartment before our schedule time to move in. She provided fresh milk, tea, cereal for breakfast. The apartment provides WI-FI & phone. Wi-Fi is frozen frequently, so you have to reset the router. As the WI-FI is free so I can't really complain. The locks on window & doors are difficult to manage. I am not sure this is British way or not. Gillian goes out of her way to answer many of my email questions so we saved of lots of time & money on transportation. I find the Taxi companies on the bill board of the apartment are good bargain. It cost four of us less to Gatwick than by public transportation on peak hours. For the return trip from airport, it is 1/2 the cost of going there including 1 hour of waiting time.
The apartment is clean, spacious for 4, beds & furniture are comfortable. I wish there were 2 washrooms though. The surrounding is peaceful & quiet. You can see swans, ducks & other waterfowls swimming in River Thames from the apartment. Canary Wharf is just a few minutes away; there are lots of shopping facilities including an upscale supermarket.
It is a very pleasant & enjoyable stay. The rental price is more than reasonable. I have recommended the place my friends. Visitor from CANADA

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: see above comment
Liked least: A little bit far away from city centre.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent place!”
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We will never forget the view from the livingroom. Windows from roof to the flor, water around the building, swimming ducks. Despite the skyscrapers, oposite,You can feel like in the small town. Very relaxing surroundings, and spectacular bussines center. Amazing combination!

France
Reviewed 21 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“We looked forward to coming home at night!!”
Reviewed 14 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We were attending an exhibition at ExCel and chose this apartment for the convenience. It was an absolute gem and we will definately be staying again.
We had thought we would treat ourselves and go out to eat but the comfort, equipment, fabulous views and the nearness of Waitrose meant we actually wanted to stay in and relax and did not go out once. The added bonus of knowing our car was safe too made this trip really special. Putting a review is a double edged sword - now everyone will want to stay and it will not be our secret!!!

Management Response
14 Apr 2012
What a kind review, I am so pleased you felt relaxed and comfortable, and I do hope you will come again.
altrincham
Reviewed 20 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing