“great holidays in london also due to our...”
other travellers have booked this property
Coffee on the balcony on a sunny day
Light & spacious dining/reception with water views on two sides Canary Wharf view from the balcony, reception room and kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Coffee on the balcony on a sunny day
Light & spacious dining/reception with water views on two sides
Canary Wharf view from the balcony, reception room and kitchen
Master bedroom with kingsize bed
Dining area with view across docks to Canary Wharf
Reception area has comfortable sofa-bed
Sit and watch the ducks and boats go past the window
View from the balcony at night
Large L shaped balcony with west-facing views across water,
Unwind at the end of the day on the sunny balcony
Second bedroom can have one or two single beds, or a superkingsize bed
Harbour views from both bedroom windows
Even the kitchen has views across the docks
Kitchen with all necessary appliances
Family bathroom with bath tub and shower
Complimentary towels and toiletries
Floor Plan
Map showing correct location
View of large balcony
View of apartment with the 02 Arena behind
Shopping Mall in Canary Wharf
Canary wharf has many restaurants, bars and cafes
Good Food Guide listed \'The Gun\' is 5 mins walk
Al fresco dining on the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“great holidays in london also due to our wonderful accomodation”
Reviewed 20 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Our children had school holidays in autumn for the first time so we decided to use this opportunity to visit London. 4 people in a small hotel room isn`t a very inviting imagination, so we decided to rent an appartement. And we had big luck!!! Via Internet we discovered this appartement and it was 100% the right place for us: generous, bright, modern, clean, very well equipped and that all for a very good price. A great part of our enjouable holidays was thanks to this wonderful appartement, where we could relax after exhausting sightseeing tours. We always had the feeling to come back home after straying around the streets of London. Many thanks to Gillian, kind regards Ulli

A romantic getaway
20 Nov 2011
I am so pleased the apartment made your holiday comfortable and you had a good stay in London
Finland
Reviewed 31 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Your age range 35-44
31 Oct 2011
I am so pleased you had a happy stay in London. Do come again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Tranquil location with city lights. A home away from home.”
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

This is a fabulous apartment and such a refreshing option for a stay in London.
The first thing you notice walking into the apartment is that this apartment is really as gorgeous as it appears in the photos - and better still is it is fully furnished with everything that you could want to make your stay feel like your at home. It is spotlessly clean and tidy.
The kitchen is great and contains all that you may need to cook for yourself if you choose - and you can enjoy the wonderful view of London's new financial district (Canary Wharf) while doing so.
The bedrooms are very stylish and comfortable; we all slept very soundly.
Gillian has thought of everything in presenting this property and that is why it felt so homely. For example, there is a folder that contains the user manuals so all the appliances in the apartment. This was particularly useful when using the washing/dryer machine. Also she has left detailed instructions about how to lock the balcony doors (we were scratching our heads on this one and about to give her an SOS call until we sat down and read her welcome folder).
We accessed both the DLR and Canary Wharf tube stations depending on our plans for the day. It was a 8-10mins walk from Blackwall DLR (was easy to do with suitcases as the DLR has a lift and there were no stairs until you get to the apartment) and Canary Wharf was less that 15 mins (although you could visit Waitrose on your way back to the apartment).
It is worth the walk to return to such a perfect place at the end of the day. We can't recommend this apartment highly enough.

Your age range 45-54
20 Oct 2011
What a fantastic review, thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you had no trouble with the washer/dryer! Gillian
A TripAdvisor Member
“Colored Lights of Canary Wharf”
Reviewed 14 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We stayed in Gillian's lovely apartment in early Sept. for 8 nights. The pictures look exactly like the apartment, cute, clean and a gorgeous view to enjoy after a long day of touring. It is a bit far from the Canary Wharf tube if you have little ones (15 minutes walking), but perfect for us as we enjoyed the nightly walk through the buildings and lights. Canary Wharf has everything you need: groceries, Starbucks, quick lunch spots (Birley's), and bank machines from Barclays for cash.
A beautiful old Pub is a block away which we enjoyed twice, once for Pub food and once for a nice dinner.
Gillian was most helpful and gave directions to get us settled in. She also helped us arrange a car service for pick-up at Heathrow because the apartment is on the far side of London. The only real problem we had was wireless internet with BTF (we didn't have a UK phone so internet needed to be our connection) who overcharged me. I wrote to Gillian and right away she gave me a contact number for help, meanwhile I heard from BTF and they refunded the overcharge. We found McDonalds a couple of blocks away was our best source for getting on line quickly so we stopped there daily for breakfast or a drink on our way home.
Beds were so comfortable, and once we figured out the shower system for adjustment, good showers were had by all. All four of us never did figure out how to get our clothes out of the dryer system (I guess they need to cool first), so we hung a make-shift clothes line which worked fine. All in all we would definitely recommend her apartment to those who don't mind walking. (There is a DLR a bit closer, but we found as an out-of-towner, taking the Jubilee line at Canary Wharf was easier for us and more direct.)
Upon check in, Gillian had a full fruit basket and cookie jar waiting for us, and had the basics in the kitchen as well as cleaning products.
If you are looking for clean apartment with a gorgeous view this is the place for you.

Liked best: The view
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
14 Oct 2011
Thank you for such a lovely review, I'm so glad I was able to help with sorting out your internet issues, and I've now made sure all the washer-dryer instructions are available for future guests!
Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Liked best: Location, and ambience
Liked least: Intermittent internet
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
8 Oct 2011
What a lovely, informative review. Thank you so much and I'm delighted that you all had a good holiday.
I will be installing WiFi internet next year, which will probably come with a landline phone with an honesty box for those who don't have UK compatible mobiles phones.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing