“Delicious food! But-”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Street Food
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Rosa’s Thai Cafe - Born in the East, raised in the East End. A Thai cafe first established on the site of a London caff, Rosa’s is a celebration of homeland and home: mouth-watering Thai food inspired by authentic recipes & ingredients sourced from Thailand; traditional hospitality in a contemporary, all-day setting. We're located on Dean Street just 3 minutes from London Chinatown.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was absolutely delicious but unfortunately the service was a quite slow. At the restaurant we waited for 30 minutes before we got our food but luckily it was worth the wait!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (586)

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Reallly lovely food, would especially recommend the pork skewers - I was worried they might be a bit fatty for my taste but they were absolutely perfect.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Not very nice prawn pad thai and chicken fried pieces which had no flavour at all.
Not very nice for the price at all.

Reviewed 10 March 2021

Best ever green chicken curry I’ve eaten, I will definitely recommend it! Will try other dishes next time I order a takeaway

Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Lovely Pad Thai. Lovely staff and very helpful getting me a key worker discount. Thanks guys. I hope to see you soon.

Date of visit: December 2020