Lowest prices for your stay
US$288
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
US$438
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
US$85
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Hotels.comUS$438
Trip.comUS$328
Official WebsiteUS$438
1,016 results
All reviews hyde park island grill park suite nipa thai restaurant london skyline afternoon tea winter wonderland paddington station amazing hotel fantastic stay beautiful room oxford street executive room london eye concierge conference blinds
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel,friendly staff,stunning room,super comfy bed and lovely rain shower,highly recommend,just wasn’t long enough,wish we could have stayed longer but looking forward to returning in the near future

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex Henskens, Other at Royal Lancaster London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear maidinnorfolk,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had such a fabulous experience and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the Royal Lancaster for three nights’ mini break and celebrate wife’s birthday.
Our Deluxe Double room (B&B) was on the 10th floor, small but comfortable, clean and crisp with good views of Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and London skyline.
Breakfast spread was good and service was excellent.
Although we didn’t book any of the special birthday bundles but on the second day when we arrived back from our morning walk around the Italian & Kensington Gardens to find a Birthday Greetings Card and small bag of sweets, a lovely surprise.
On our last day at the hotel, our son joined us for breakfast and take us home, he was chatting with the lady serving drinks and happened to mentioned that yesterday was his mum’s birthday.
The Breakfast Manager after hearing it, made up and brought to our table a Happy Birthday cakes platter, that was a really unexpected and lovely surprise.

Hotel location is very convenient for public transport - Lancaster Gate Central Line tube station is under the hotel and numerous buses stop outside on Bayswater Road. Marble Arch / Oxford Street in one direction and Queensway the other way is within one mile. Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens are just across the road.

Room tip: Higher floors with Park views

Dear Khaleel,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that your expectations were exceeded on all fronts on this special occasion, and rest assured your kind comments have been shared and celebrated with the entire team. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon and should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came to London for a reunion with our sons family from San Francisco and we had an amazing time at the hotel. Staff excellent. Used all the restaurants and all were very good. Again staff wonderful as we had a 2 and 4 year old with as and they were great with them. Nothing was to much trouble. Thank you for making our stay special.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex Henskens, Other at Royal Lancaster London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear martels352,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location and great staff. I stayed here on a work trip. The rooms are nice- I could see the eye from my room. The hotel also did a good job with COVID precautions, I saw them regularly sanitizing the carpets, staff continued to wear masks, and sanitizer was provided generously and everywhere.

The nicest thing about my stay here was the breakfast staff: Constantin and Nertila.

They were amazing. Friendly and caring. In all my years of traveling, they're in my top 5 of awesome staff at a hotel/restaurant. I really appreciated their service at breakfast each morning. I wasn't feeling well several mornings and they both demonstrated compassion and empathy. Also, Constantin went above and beyond and found me some ginger for my upset stomach. I would absolutely come back to this hotel just because of the service I received from the breakfast staff. Hands down- I couldn't ask for better.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tibbyme,

On behalf of Constantin and of course the rest of the team here at the Royal Lancaster London, thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had such a fabulous experience (upset stomach aside) and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from a visit back to our favourite London hotel. It just ticks every box for us. Great location, staff are so helpful and friendly in all areas of the business.

A special thank you to Sarah who went the extra mile to ensure all our requirements were catered for. Fantastic views of Hyde Park whilst eating breakfast and a short walk can take you to Oxford Street in one direction or across the park and your in Knightsbridge. Thank you we will definitely be returning

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Lreb96450,

On behalf of Sarah and of course the rest of the team here at the Royal Lancaster London, thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had such a fabulous experience and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.