3,579 results
All reviews the executive lounge podium restaurant trader vics mayfair suite afternoon tea overlooking hyde park diamond member buckingham palace green park high floor london skyline winter wonderland an upgrade london eye big ben fantastic location tube station
Reviewed 9 September 2018

This hotel is in a great location to explore London and it has amazing views. There are 2 underground stations within an easy 10 mins walk. The staff were friendly, polite efficient and attentive to our needs. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was varied, plentiful and extremely pallitable. I can highly recommend a stay here

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear christine d,

Thank you for your 5 star review, and I am pleased that you had an excellent stay. I am glad that you are able to reach the transportation links easily and that the staff were very attentive. I am also glad that you found your room comfortable and that you were impressed with the breakfast offerings in the Podium Restaurant.

We thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Had great memories of staying here about 5 years ago and didn’t hesitate to book. Check-in at front desk not welcoming. Bathroom was lousy - tiles separated from wall and half re-attached. Some had tape on them. Insufficient towel racks or hooks. Very tight space. Wish there was a small shop or coffee bar in hotel. Either sit down for a meal or order up for marginal expensive food morning or snack time.We won’t rebook unless out of other options.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alex J, on behalf of the staff at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Tracy,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your loyalty.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I stayed for 2 nights at this hotel. Its nice and good location. However in London you have much to choose from.

It was a nice double (compact), modern room.

Used the restaurant late morning for brunch to have a meeting - staff were a but awkward on where we could sit in a mostly empty restaurant,

Overall a nice hotel,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ka_London_1,

I am pleased to read that you had a lovely stay with us recently. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel's location, you found your room modern and comfortable, and that you enjoyed the hotel's facilities overall.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve spent 75 nights at Hilton hotels this year - this will be my last.

Things started well - an email from them a few days before check-in welcoming me to the property and asking if I had any special requests. I actually did - a high room, a good view, and anything they could do to make my girlfriends birthday special. They responded promising all of the above, including an amenities package for my gf.

When we checked in we were inexplicably given a smoking room which was old and tired, smelt terrible, had cigarette burns in the carpet, and no special arrival package. We requested to be moved as neither of us smoke but were told no other rooms were available at that time. We were promised that if we left our belongings in the room and returned later that day they would have moved us to a new room. We went sightseeing for the day, returning at 6.30pm - no new room, no apology. When I complained they finally gave us a new room, again with no apology or any of the aforementioned requests.

New room was average...same toiletries as 3* Hilton properties, no pen in the room, no spare bedding/pillows, dated bathroom, single robe (requested a second robe 3 times to no avail), 2 single beds pushed together with a huge gap down the middle instead of a king. Nothing remotely 4* let alone 5.

Lounge was full of children and food was average (exception is the pastries which were truly exceptional and far too good for this property).

Twice we entered the lifts to an overwhelming smell of weed and when looking out the windows we could see clothing drying in the windows of multiple other rooms - this was more like staying in the projects than a 5* hotel.

Needless to say, I’d recommend you look elsewhere for a park lane stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Sylvie W, on behalf of the staff at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear PJ S,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you encountered. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and know our guests deserve better. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards.

We hope you will give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Always have and always will love this hotel, made my birthdays one of the best ever, this is my go to hotel for anything special or a lovely afternoon tea. I’m planning on taking my nephew soon. Really elegant and worth the money.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear loloarty,

Thank you for your 5 star review. I am pleased that you chose to stay with us to celebrate your birthday, and that it was one of your best celebrations ever! It is great that you will be returning to us soon, and we look forward to welcoming you back.