2,752 results
All reviews portman square club floor montagu restaurant locanda locatelli marble arch close to oxford street hyde park bond street concierge desk two blocks location is excellent central location west end afternoon tea tube station selfridges lounge
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great London stay. The hotel is located with easy access to all the sites. Easy to access the metro and bus lines. In a nice walkable neighborhood and good eating establishments close by. Very friendly staff. Clean, exceptional rooms and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt_Regency_LDN, Hotel Manager at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay at The Churchill. Thank you also for acknowledging our convenient location. It is indeed perfect for anyone who loves sightseeing, shopping and great access to the underground system.

I am glad to know that you received the caring and genuine service you deserve from our “friendly” staff. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the entire team. I know everybody will be incredibly proud.
We hope that your travel plans bring you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Overall a bad experience bad staff quality I guess cheaper staff hired due to ncreasing cost issues. If anyone is genuinely bothered can call me post 15th August on +971506545570. Regards Manish Agarwal

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank manishagarwal2018

Thank you for taking the time to share details of your experience at The Churchill. While I was sad to read that we were not able to provide the usual high level of service we are known for, your feedback is well received and appreciated.

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for this negative experience and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to look further into your feedback. If you would like to speak with us directly, please feel free to e-mail feedback.hrlondon@hyatt.com. Someone from the team will reach out to you.

We would also like the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future to restore your trust in Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great location and service. I love staying here - rooms excellent and the service great. It was too short a visit however and would love to return. This hotel had a massive asset in terms of its management previously and it seems to have continued in his absence.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your lovely review of Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill. I was delighted to read that your experience at The Churchill was memorable. Many thanks for acknowledging our “great” location, service and “excellent” guestrooms.

It is fantastic to read about how much you enjoyed your stay and that you are looking forward to coming back to Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill. We feel genuinely honoured and are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon to create another memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The Churchill is not the newest and it is worn in parts in the rooms. However the location is great for London and the service is always first rate. Over the years we have stayed here many times, four times since January alone and usually for a week or longer at a time. It has become something of our London home, the club lounge makes it so and the club’s staff are all wonderful. Other hotel s might or newer or swankier but I doubt any other hotel could perform so well so consistently.

Room Tip: View of Portman Square recommended
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking some of your valuable time to leave feedback about The Churchill. We truly appreciate your loyalty over the years. It is really gratifying to hear that our hotel “performs so well so consistently”. I am so delighted to read your lovely comments about how much you enjoy the location and Club member facilities at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill.

It is also fantastic to read that you received the “first rate” service you deserve from our friendly staff. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the entire team. I know everybody will be incredibly proud.

We feel genuinely honoured and thankful that The Churchill is “becoming your London home”. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon to create another memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family of 6 stayed here in two separate rooms. Although we weren't next door to each other, we were separated by one room. Which was a bit annoying. The hotel is super clean and beautiful. Its location is very close to Oxford Street as well as easy access to the Underground. Breakfast was amazing every morning and the staff extremely attentive. But the biggest stand out was the gentleman that greeted us as we arrived in our taxi. My youngest has thrown up (got car sick) on the way from the airport. He was so kind to her and empathic of my frustration and embarrassment. The whole time we were there he would always ask "How is the princess feeling today?" I would stay here again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Hyatt_Regency_LDN, Hotel Manager at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely review of Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill. I was delighted to read that your experience at The Churchill was memorable. Many thanks for acknowledging our great location, cleanliness and décor.

I was also particularly happy to read that our “extremely attentive staff” delivered genuine and caring service in line with our culture of relationship hospitality. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the entire team. I know everybody will be incredibly proud.

It is fantastic to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that you are looking forward to coming back to Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill. We feel genuinely honoured and are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel soon to create another memorable experience for you.