2,142 results
All reviewsscarfes barmirror roomholborn dining roomhotel dogchancery courthigh holbornbeautiful hotelholborn tube stationcovent gardenbritish museumnespresso machineafternoon teawest endexecutive roomhomewoodluxuryconcierge
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I stayed at the hotel for a recent business trip and was very impressed with the hotel, the staff, the restaurants, basically the entire experience. Scarfes Bar was fantastic as were the various restaurants. I ate at the Holborn Dining Room and at Mirrors and both were excellent. I even tried room service one night, which was also impressive. The staff we very helpful from check in to check out and everything in between.

My room was not anything grand as far as size, but it was very well appointed and comfortable. The AC worked great, which was important during the recent London heat wave. The view from my room was not awesome, but I was really only in my room at night, so no big deal.

Overall, I would highly recommend the Rosewood for business or personal travel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Remus P, Hotel Manager at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear hanseje,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this positive and candid review of Rosewood London.
We hope to host you again and please allow us to assist you find the perfect accommodation with regard to size and views as our hotel has so much to offer.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I really loved the Rosewood in London. When you pull into the hotel courtyard, it's as if you are being transported into a little Oasis in the middle of urban London.
They have the most beautiful outdoor space to have a cocktail. Loved it there.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Kara R,

Thank you for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your feedback about Rosewood London.
We hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Located within walking distance to Covent Garden and the River Thames, this beautifully appointed hotel has spacious, well-appointed rooms. We found the service to be excellent, especially if you book a suite and have access to a butler. Elegant surroundings, comfortable and tucked away in a location off the busy streets. Being able to eat outdoors in the summer was a big plus, too.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear DiscoverGreatness,

Thank you so much for this lovely review of Rosewood London. I am delighted to read you enjoyed our location, product and service. I am also glad that you got to enjoy the Botanist Lounge, certainly a summer hit.

We hope to host you again soon,

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We had a wonderful stay at Rosewood. It is situated in central London close to an underground station and we could travel to anyplace within Zone 1 and 2 in less than half hour. British Museum, Oxford St, Thames and many other places are within walking distance. The staff was courteous and very helpful. We needed an extra bed and was delivered within seconds of our arrival. We had a water leak in our toilet one midnight and was taken care of within minutes of reporting.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael B, Manager at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Chukkudu,

Thank you kindly for taking time out to share your positive feedback following your recent residency. I truly appreciate your kind compliments towards our convenient location and helpful service provided from our associates. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to assist you thoroughly throughout your visit. Furthermore, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Michael Bonsor Managing Director

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel! You immediately get the high quality of the hotel by approaching the entrance. Elegant, rooms are simply perfect, service is impeccable. Perfectly located (few minutes walk from the heart of London and very close to Holborn tube station). Absolutely the place to go for a great stay in London.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ARate4U
Michael B, Manager at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Arate4U,

Thank you kindly for taking the time out to share your positive feedback following your recent residency. I am delighted to hear your appreciation for our convenient location,luxury decor and service that was provided to you during your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,