3,355 results
All reviews winter garden marylebone station mirror bar afternoon tea beautiful hotel marylebone high street five star hotel regents park executive room bottle of champagne family room west end atrium spa concierge luxury doorman
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great spa day here with afternoon tea. The spa was very professional and I felt great after. The afternoon tea was the best part, in the winter garden was amazing and the staff were fabulous. Felt very comfortable being on my own the whole day.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Skye H
The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Skye H

Thank you very much for your amazing comment on our TripAdvisor page following your spa day with us.
I was happy to read that you enjoyed our Spa facilities and our Afternoon tea in the Winter Garden.
I am also pleased to have read that our team members left a fabulous impression during your stay.
I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We often visit UK because my family lives there but this time as I had a wedding to attend I decided to make it a holiday and stay at a hotel as opposed to my sisters’ place. My mom came down from the midlands to spend the 4 days with my kids and I’d specifically booked this hotel because of its proximity to all the wedding event things I had to attend . The hotel is gorgeous ❤️, I booked the family room with the offer that included breakfast for two and champagne . I enjoyed the breakfast but for my kids I’d say it was probably a waste of money .My mom and I enjoyed the spa and the kids enjoyed the pool. The room was large and the marble bathroom was large too however we had issues with the water temperature but the staff was prompt in addressing our numerous needs!! I would most certainly recommend this hotel if not for the fanciness , then for the location.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Rulani C

Thank you very much for your lovely comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay.
I was excited to read that you enjoyed all our hotel facilities from the Spa, the breakfast and our large rooms. I am pleased that our team was able to make it that little bit more special for you and your family.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We arrived to a warm welcome and checked in to a beautiful room on the 2nd Floor - the Marylebone Suite for 2 nights. We made good use of the gym, pool and spa and had one of the best massages of my life at the hotel Spa.
The breakfast is worth the money, the shower was great and the bathrobes we're super comfy. Will be back for sure. Thank you for the lovely stay and Thank you Ollie for organising our trip to the Landmark.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear cmitchellnz1,

I was excited to read that you enjoyed all our hotel facilities and that our team was able to make it that little bit more special for you.
I am also absolutely thrilled to have read that you received an amazing relaxingly massage in our Spa.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

What a beautiful hotel! We stayed in the Great Central Suite which was amazing! Everything and more that a 5 star hotel should be. Absolutely gorgeous! Friendly staff and a great breakfast. Highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear HeatherMcD_27,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay.
I was excited to read that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and that our team was able to make it that little bit more special for you.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Having already visited the Landmark Hotel for its fantastic brunch we decided to book ourselves a room for the weekend. The hotel and staff did not dissapoint. We stayed in one of the newly decorated rooms which was beautiful and the staff did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. By far the nicest Hotel we have stayed at in London and if you get a chance I would highly reccomend visiting the spa. We will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Jason G,
I am also absolutely thrilled to have read that you appreciate the newly refurbished rooms as well as the gorgeous and relaxing Spa.