3,359 results
All reviews winter garden marylebone station mirror bar afternoon tea beautiful hotel marylebone high street five star hotel regents park executive room bottle of champagne family room west end atrium spa concierge luxury doorman
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This has been a steadfast place for friends and I to meet for tea and drinks pre-dinner. The service is impeccable and the place spotless. From the doorman to waitress always polite and helpful. On the one occasion, I had to complain, it was dealt with quickly and quietly. I will be here a lot and no doubt stay over soon for a London treat.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank beaglethree
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear beagelthree,

Many thanks for taking the time and effort to share your lovely feedback on our Tripadvisor page.

I was absolutely delighted and happy that you have had such a lovely experience and that our team members managed to deliver such a memorable service. I have passed your comments on to our Managers, who will be delighted to share your feedback with their teams.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The family rooms are very large with a great sitting area, large tv and spacious bathroom. Breakfast and service were perfect. Limited hours for the kids to use the pool was ok for us but some could find them too restricted. Directly across the street from Marylebone where you can find quality prepared food.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear FamilleBendsen,

Thank you very much for writing this comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay.

I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed the general atmosphere in The Landmark London as well as the service of our team members.

Naturally, I was concerned to read that you found the bed mattresses to be hard. I would like to thank you for the feedback and I have made sure that your preferences have been noted for future bookings.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back to The Landmark London once again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We came back after around six months and we had a lovely afternoon tea. It is very convenient for the three of us that our train station is across the road, and as well afternoon tea is so nice rather than waiting for supper which would be so inconvenient. The sandwiches were fresh and so nice, we had plenty of them , lovely tea, well served .The scones were small and delicious. I have never been a fan of scones, but this ones were just too good to ignore them and so was the jam. The pastries arrived boxed and we took them home. I thought it was great that if someone does not want them , they can have them later. They were excellent. We arrived without a reservation, it was Tuesday, but perhaps if you come at the weekend you would need one. The place was quite full, so it is certain that everything was freshly done and prepared. They need to look out for arriving people that need sitting down. We were standing there and nobody arrived until I called somebody. Not a major problem, but the person that was supposed to be at the arrival desk was missing. The ladies room was very clean and I always think that is a very good indication of a hotel well managed. We like it a lot . Very relaxed atmosphere. No over the top pomposity.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear anastasiaEngland,

Many thanks for posting this lovely comment on our Tripadvisor page.

I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of our Afternoon tea offered at The Landmark London. I was however concerned to read that your arrival experience was not at the standard at which we strive to perform.

I have passed your comments on to our Managers, who will be delighted to share your feedback with their teams as well as use it as a learning opportunity. All of our team members are here to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay, and I am delighted they did just that.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Good location, near Marylebone station, the hotel itself is in a historic building!

The view from the Winter Garden is absolutely stunning, our group enjoyed an afternoon tea at the hotel, which is real English flavour and let us feel memorable. The hotel specially arranged butler for us to explain how to eat, a wonderful experience for us.

And the staff are all excellent, we were greeted warmly by all the staff!

You could have unlimited tea, coffee and sandwiches. You also got scones with a selection of jams and a fantastic selection of cakes. I think Everyone enjoyed!

If you are in London and want to experience an afternoon tea, the Landmark hotel is really highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Wenting88,

Thank you very much for writing this comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent Afternoon Tea experience.

I was very delighted to read that you experienced great and memorable service by our team members and that you fully enjoyed the Afternoon tea offered in the Winter Garden of The Landmark London.

I have passed your comments on to our Managers, who will be delighted to share your feedback with their teams. All of our team members are here to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and memorable experience, and I am delighted they did just that.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had an EXCELLENT stay. The Family Room we booked was beautifully appointed; very clean, comfortable, and spacious. (Though our room faced Marylebone Road which is a major thoroughfare with lots of traffic, remarkably, we never heard any street noise.) The concierges and all staff members we encountered were very friendly and committed to a high standard of service. Two examples: Eiléanóir McGeoghan, a Reservations Sales Associate, was outstanding making arrangements for us to stow extra luggage while we traveled to other parts of the U.K. And, after 12am the night before our departure, Julian, at the concierge desk, made airport transfer arrangements for us when we had to change our plans at the last minute. Our visit to London was for a special occasion. Our stay at the Landmark London was a wonderful way to cap a memorable trip. THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE STAFF WHO MAKE THE LANDMARK LONDON A SPECIAL PLACE FOR GUESTS!

Room Tip: The family room was beaurifully appointed and very spacious.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear _varga_trio,

Many thanks for posting this lovely comment on our Tripadvisor page.

I was very pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you appreciated our spacious and luxurious rooms and our fantastic Concierge and Reservations Team who helped you to get around London and to make your booking.

All our team members pride themselves on the service they provide and it will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to them.