DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End
  • Bar/Lounge
US$178
US$161
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$244
US$229
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$131
3,345 results
All reviewsbritish museumwest endsouthampton rowholborn tube stationwarm cookieswelcome cookiedouble treecovent gardenon arrivalexecutive roomrussell squarean upgradeafternoon teaexcellent locationbreakfast was excellentcentral locationbooked this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was in a great location for West End visit. Our room was on the front of the hotel so was noisy at times but this is to be expected as in a city centre. Lovely window seats made the room seem spacious. Lovely touch of bringing a cake for my mums birthday, she was really pleased.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DerbyshireLottie
Hotel M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and am equally grateful for your comments to help us improve of services and facilities for the future.

On behalf of the entire team - I do apologise if there was any shortfall in the services and facilities provided to you on this occasion. Please be assured that every effort will be made to rectify them in the future and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to London.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice touch on arrival a warm cookie and bottle of water. Quick check in and check out. Room clean, warm with all necessary amenities.Good sized bathroom with complimentry toiletries. Buffet breakfast very good. All staff helpful and pleasant. Within walking distance of all theatres, Covent Garden, museums, restaurants a good location.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and am equally grateful for your comments to help us improve services and facilities.

Your comments are important to us as they help us make improvements for the future.

You can be assured that every effort will be made to rectify them in the future and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to London.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay at Hilton double tree west end almost every month. I have never changed my hotel even if I had to travel further and this is due to the staff that area always there for you and make you welcomed. I'm a difficult customer with many requests and I know I get to the staff nerves sometimes but they all exceeded my expectations and have always delivered an outstanding service and beyond with a very yes I can attitude I like to thank Shapna in reception very patient very professional and very welcoming. Maintenance Mohammad concierge hisham and Hamid outstanding and helpful and Sara from reception very friendly girl. Thank you al

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Aliajawad,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay and for your continued loyalty.

We are delighted to know the services here at DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End have exceeded your expectations. We make every effort to ensure you have an enjoyable stay and feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile.

I shall be pleased to share your feedback with the team members and glad that they accommodated all you requests with professionalism and impressed you with their friendliness and can do attitude.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friday night celebration, arrived at Hotel 14:50, slight queue at reception, quickly and competently dealt with. Hotel facilities explained , breakfast times explained, bar area's explained.
Room was on the seventh floor, facilities inside were good, view not so side building usual office building.
The main reason for our visit was to see the new musical Tina at the Aldwych theatre, prior too seeing the evening performance we visited Covent Garden area and all the entertainment which you normally find in this area.
After the Brilliant evening performance, which is another review we travelled back to the hotel via the number 15 bus.
The evening sleep was very good, hotel was very quiet, sleep very good.
Breakfast choice was very good, nothing was to much trouble, if anything was required that wasn't available staff were available to provide.
Overall very pleased, every staff person encountered was very willing to help and very polite, a credit too the Hotel.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Peter C,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We are delighted that you choose to celebrate your recent Birthday with us and we hope that the memories we helped to create will last for a long time.

It really is satisfying for the entire team to read your positive comments and to know that we helped make your time in London so memorable.

We hope to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End when you return to the capital.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in standard room that cost around 150£, and I was quite disappointed. The room was very small: you open the door and you are are in the top of the bed. There was only tiny 1 working elevator. I understand there was renovation in progress but not a customers need the 4* confort they pay for.

Breakfast: was Ok, you have all you need and the service was great. However the think I didn’t like was: very day the same food. They never changed anything from the cold, warm menu. So after few days, you start thinking if it was good to book hotel with breakfast in a such area, where all shops around offres breakfast.

I also started 3 more days in Deluxe Room for 3 more days: The room was good, bigger than their normal rooms and confortable. However the bad was small. It’s not even queen size bed: It won’t fit 2 big persons.

The hotel is very well located. A walk and you reach all you need. 15min walk from Coven Garden etc. I would recommend this if you want to be well located.

I didn’t try their restaurant for dinner, so I can comment that.

One more note: the week was very very warm. However the air conditioner in the Deluxe room was not providing cold air, even we the coolest configuration possible. As result we open the window to cool down. That was nice until someone start smoking outside and you get the smoke in your room!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jaaouani r
Dragos-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jaaouani,

We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service ands accommodation you deserve during your recent stay. We strive for unparalleled service delivery at our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to ensure that each guest experiences the very best we have to offer. We believe that very best service experiences are genuine, anticipatory and personalized and we will continue to work to ensure our guests find that level of service at our hotel.

Your feedback will help us to continue to improve our training processes, and we hope you will return to stay with us to experience the results of that work first-hand.