All reviews baker street tube madame tussauds great location marylebone high street regents park quiet street continental breakfast small hotel single room modern bathroom friendly hotel tea and coffee fresh fruit min walk would definitely stay here again air conditioning full english
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel. It was probably the smallest room I've ever booked, but also the most functional one.
Everything is there, including ironing facilities if you are in such need.
Bathroom is rather spacious and really nice.
Staff is friendly, attentive and helpful. I missed the breakfast time, and they still were there to serve me a breakfast with a smile.
Nice location, near metro and buses.
Coaches to Luton and Stanstedt within short walking reach.
My recommendation.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CapricornHotels, Assistant Manager at Blandford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear Mr Bralic,

Thank you very much for your lovely review and for the 5 stars rating. You made us feel very proud of our service and we kindly appreciate all your nice words regarding our staff.
I can see that you booked one of our small double rooms which we advertise it as an upgraded single room with a bigger bed designed for only 1 person. For a future stay i recommend to try one of our amazing executive double rooms.
Once again, thank you for your positive review and we truly hope we will be able to welcome you back to experience another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Was a great hotel close to Baker Street tube and other sites. Reception gave excellent directions to my workshop venue! Thanks! WiFi great food breakfast very good staff so lovely. Had a challenging time turning on and off the shower. Will return.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Eileen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for the lovely words.
It is always a pleasure to read comments like yours especially when the guests compliments your team.
We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and we hope it won’t be too long before we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I chose the hotel for the location not the room, and was satisfied. If you don't mind a really tiny bedroom (± a foot around the double bed on all sides) then I recommend it. Reasonable breakfast, good wifi, 24 hour reception. A minute walk from Marylebone High Street, and Baker Street tube.

Room tip: Discuss with the hotel your selection of room.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Marc,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you found us well located with many things to do in the local area and enjoyed the service of our friendly staff.
I regret to hear that the room was a bit tiny therefore i will advise you to try our lovely executive double rooms.
We highly appreciate your recommendations and look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Good location that's close to major public transportation. Just a short walk off the main road keeps it quiet. Clean and appeared well maintained. Staff was generally helpful and polite. (Cannot recall the name of the main daytime front desk guy (he is from Romania), but he was REALLY helpful & nice to talk to. Costa was also very helpful & even followed up with me to make sure I got where I needed to go.) Price was very reasonable for all that I got.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your recent stay with us at The Blandford Hotel.

I am thrilled that you had such a lovely stay at our hotel. It is absolutely our pleasure to have looked after you. It is very important to us to receive such a fantastic comment and i would like to thank you for the nice words that you wrote about me and Costa.
Our prices are always competitive and we are always happy to hear that we are a good value for the price.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Blandford Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

The Blandford Hotel is a gem. The recently renovated rooms are comfortable, attractive and clean though typically London small. We had a first floor room facing the street, but were undisturbed by noise and slept soundly. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is near a major Tube station and Regents Park. Many good restaurant choices in the Marylebone neighborhood as well as one of London's best bookstores, Daunts Books.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Miriam,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be fantastic! We really do appreciate also your recommending us to other travellers reading your review, it means a lot to all of us.
We really appreciate sharing your comments with us and look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Kind regards