1,838 results
All reviews central line tube station wembley stadium family room meal deal thyme restaurant busy road central london per day excellent stay easy access visit london good nights sleep budget hotel room was spotless excellent hotel night's sleep
Reviewed 30 September 2018

My company booked and paid this hotel for me.

Upon arrival at late hours. There was only one guy working on reception. I told that I have room here and I have voucher from my company that proofs it is paid.

He checks it from computer and tells me that I have to pay for around 250 GBP. I showed him the voucher and he says it is not valid. Once more I told that is prepaid by company and I'm not paying it by myself. After 10 minutes he says, that it says on computer it is prepaid and I don't have to pay.

How it took so long to say that and trying to get me paid. Also the receptionist was chewing gum all the time very loudly.

Well then I asked what time the breakfast is tomorrow. After replying the receptionist told me that "Breakfast is not included for you."

It said so in my booking that it is. Again he asked to pay for extra.

Everything was paid for and he asked me to pay everything for myself. Every reply was disrespectful and chewing the gum all the time just made it worse.

Never again to this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't book.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I'm rarely let down with Premier Inn, and this was no exception. Spotless, modern room, very comfortable. The whole hotel was well maintained, the staff were super friendly, and they served decent food.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Room was great, it was clean and tidy and the staff was friendly plus with the check in it was quick no hanging about. Would recommend to anyone to go and stay at this hotel for leisure or anything. Great location for events too.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Not bad bar closed before 12 could not get a drink after a long day out and the dinner menu to be up eaten for kids not helpful the trust day when ask for directions only one towel in room for two poelpe

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night partly to go to the Oval for a test match and also Wembley for an England international.

Location wise it’s just off the A40 so ideal if you’re travelling from the west like me. It has a sizeable car park.....a major plus in London.

The immediate area offers a visitor absolutely nothing (I went into the next door bar and left very quickly) but it is 2 minutes from the tube making it ideal for visiting other parts of London.

The humdrum location means the hotel is pretty cheap in comparison with alternatives, and of course it has the usual Premier Inn well designed rooms (slightly on the small side)and cleanliness. No air conditioning though, so be careful in hot weather.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo