2,601 results
All reviews guest experience manager wow suite oxford street the club lounge park lane suite hermes toiletries rose petals presidential suite glass of prosecco four poster bed on arrival spa facilities afternoon tea hyde park special thanks birthday treat amazing hotel
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Great hotel very good staff specially Vera,,, she was doing great job to make our stay one of the best in London'
The location is super near all the attractions in the city
We defenitly visit again when coming to London
The spa is one of the best I ever seen

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Salem A
ManagerMontcalm, Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear Salem A,

Thank you for your fantastic review following your recent stay at The Montcalm.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience in our hotel and found the location so convenient. Thank you also for mentioning the staff, in particular Vera, who is a great asset to the team. I have shared your comments with the whole team, who are delighted with the news.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Montcalm London very soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I stayed there several times and it was a great experience. The location cnanot be beat, staff is extremely efficient and friendly. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Club access s a nice addition. I would always recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Executive Club or Montcalm Club
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
ManagerMontcalm, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear ninaP9893AM,

Thank you for your review following your recent visit to the Montcalm London.

I am so happy to hear that you found the staff, location, club lounge, room so wonderful. Thank you also for recommending us to other travellers.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Montcalm London, in the near future.

Ankur B
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We stayed for 3 nights at Montcalm, our first time in London, and we have only positive words to describe our experience. The staff has been an important part of our exciting escape and we have to mention Adella as well as Rodika who have made felt such at home.
Perfect location androoms not to large enough but completelly equipped and comfortable.
Experience to repeat!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Janna O,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at The Montcalm.

I am thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us, and to learn that you found the staff the fundamental aspect to your experience, in particular, Adella, our Guest Experience Manager, and Rodika, our Executive Housekeeper, who looked after you so well.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Montcalm Hotel in the very near future.

Ankur B
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent last Friday night in a deluxe suite at the Montcalm Marble Arch in celebration of our tenth wedding anniversary. Upon arrival I was welcomed in the most genuine manner by all the front office staff. The bedroom was lovely, and the bathroom fantastic......the shower was amazing (there was a second shower in the adjoining living area that we could have used but we didn't need to). Lots of towels and luxury Hermes products to use at our leisure. The four poster bed was so comfortable and spacious.
In the morning we made our way to the breakfast room. There is a fantastic selection of luxury continental and traditional cooked breakfast for all tastes. The breakfast is good value whether included, or as an extra.
My one regret is that I didn't get to stay longer so that I could use the amazing Spa facilities advertised online and in the in room literature. Next time that's a must.....
The location is perfect. We had a lovely walk into Mayfair which is ten minutes from the hotel. There are some great pubs/ restaurants enroute so you couldn't ask for a better location. Great friendly staff, great hotel.....would definitely recommend especially to anyone looking to spend a few nights in central London.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann Marie L

Dear Ann Marie L,

I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us, following your 10th wedding anniversary visit; Also to learn that you found the front office staff, room and breakfast so wonderful. Thank you also for highlighting our convenient location. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Montcalm Hotel in the very near future, where I hope you will have a chance to use our spa facilities as well for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent location close to Oxford Street, Hyde Park, Marble Arch. Awesome team at the reception, staff friendly and helpful, thanks to Adella for the booking. It's expensive to stay here but one of my favorite hotel in London.
This time the room was smaller than my previous stays.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zak A

Dear Zak A,

Thank you so much for your review following your return visit at the Montcalm Hotel.

I am so pleased to hear that you found the reception staff so helpful and friendly, and that Adella, assisted you with the booking. I appreciate your comments regarding the room prices, which has been acknowledged. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Montcalm marble arch, London very soon.