Washington Mayfair Hotel
Hotels.com
US$339
US$193
Hotels.com
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$125
  • Bar/Lounge
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$136
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$296
US$274
US$242
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$112
1,188 results
All reviewsgreen parkcurzon streetgreat locationbuckingham palaceshepherds marketcafe neropiccadilly circushyde parkpubs and restaurantswest endbreakfast was includedafternoon teafull english breakfastcentral locationmin walkthe ritztube station
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for a night with my mum, we checked in later in the evening after work before dinner, had a lovely king sized bed and the room was lovely - the blinds were great at blocking out all the light, it was abit cold but we changed the air con which worked after an hour or so. The bathroom could do with abit of updating as there were a few cracks and things but other than this lovely service from the trainee on reception and a great hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Eva L, Deputy General Manager at Washington Mayfair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Lotti4321,

Thank you for taking the time to write and let us know about your recent experience at the Washington Mayfair. We take great pride in providing four-star service in all areas of our operation and thank you that you fined that to be the case. Your feedback is most appreciated and I will personally advise receptionist about your lovely comment on arrival I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back, so we can provide you with the exceptional experience that our guests have come to expect from us.

Eva L Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked as part of secret escape booking deal for 1 night with breakfast. Took a while for them to find our booking but eventually did and everything was smooth from there on in.
Bedroom nice with very comfortable bed and good air con.
Breakfast was included, pretty standard selection.

Location was very good for visiting the Theatre and shopping.
Very good for what we needed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Juliebloxham,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We strive every day to create for each and every guests good value for money in this excellent location and I am delighted to hear that you find us just that. I am also pleased to read your kind wordsand I will share your feedback with Team . In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you and your mother back to The Washington Mayfair Hotel very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yes the rooms are dated, they need to get rid of the mis-matched decor and chintzy chandeliers but that doesnt mean you shouldn’t stay here.
Fantastic location for Buckingham Palace, the Ritz and Mayfair area. All staff were very service oriented, special mention goes to Ben the concierge. Breakfast was really delicious, plentiful and sets you up for the day.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sue E,

Thank you for writing a review on Tripadvisor following your recent visit to at The Washington Mayfair Hotel, your comments are appreciated. I am so very pleased to hear that our location was perfect for your stay and our Team was attentive, specially Ben who I will thank personally as he lived up to your expectations. We hope this will be the first of many visits.

Warm regards,

Eva L Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was there on Business for a Conference and recommended to my USA colleagues. We hosted a day event there with breakfast lunch and drinks and canapé's pm. The staff are very helpful and pleasant. They should have a doorman though for Mayfair. It is centrally located in the heart of Mayfair and by comparison the costs are much lower than other hotels nearby. The Lunch was healthy and delicious for a Conference but for breakfast biscuits instead of say a pastry and for the evening not every one likes Indian food. I have the say the quality of the house wine is so poor I could not drink it so had to drink beer the first for several years. Though will use it again for Conferences and rooms if they keep the price affordable

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear tufla,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to The Washington Mayfair Hotel while attending a conference. We were naturally disappointed to see that your experience with us did not live up to your expectations in all areas. Your feedback is most appreciated and I would like to point out the food options where chosen by organiser. I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back, so we can provide you with wine options we have in bar at reasonably value and the exceptional experience that our guests have come to expect from us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was disappointed with the hotel. The room was very tired and needed a full refresh. The website looked very nice, but that wasn’t the case in my visit. I was only there for a night and probably won’t be going back. Should have paid a bit more and stayed elsewhere

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Eva L, Deputy General Manager at Washington Mayfair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to The Washington Mayfair. Whilst I am surprised to learn that you found our rooms very tired, we were naturally disappointed to see that may not consider return. We take great pride in providing four-star service in all areas and it is most concerning that you did not find this to be the case. Your feedback is most appreciated. I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back, so we can provide you with the exceptional experience that our guests have come to expect from us.