Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from US$34.76
from US$43.80
from US$43.39
10,874 results
All reviews boat ride sweeney todd guy fawkes drop ride at the end great fun actors and actresses london's history special effects london eye time slot history lesson great attraction fun experience ripper jack queue scares
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good couple of hours! We visited the dungeons last week, the attraction was good and fun but didn’t have the massive scare factor we were expecting. However we still had a great time. Boat ride wasn’t working so couldn’t review that! Had to do the walk of shame after not fitting on the drop ride but that’s ok - I did expect this.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Kept standing in a dark cave for 40 minutes with no hope of social distancing waiting for the tour to begin. Mixed bag when it did as well. Vastly overpriced

Reviewed 22 August 2021

We had pre-booked our visit to the Dungeon before our weekend away and we were so glad we had as they had sold out every time we walked passed. I have to say, I was absolutely scared the whole time in there but in a good way. The actors were absolutely amazing and played their parts very well. I would definitely recommend the Dungeon to anyone and I think I would visit again if I feel brave enough. Only bit of advice is that if you don’t like rides, don’t go on the drop at the end, I missed the part where it drops through the floor and jumped on it with our 14 year old son who also hates rides, my heart was in my mouth, it was one heck of an experience but wouldn’t do the drop again and have the hideous picture to prove the look of surprise on my face lol.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Waiting in line to get in a couple of posters were displayed saying that the two main rides were closed due to maintenance. This annoyed me and I wondered what was in store without them. However the content is good and the pace is good and the movement of the groups between rooms to listen to stories and experience some movement and a bit of water created a few laughs. It turned out that the one ride that was advertised as closed was actually working and completed the experience and made me feel a bit happier about it. All in all it was ok as an attraction but the ride makes the difference.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

Had a day out with my 7 year old and 10 year old. Both were terrified but really enjoyed the whole thing. Mostly really dark inside and some jumpy moments but really informative with some laughs in between. Boat ride is still closed for repairs which was a disappointment as we would have liked to experience everything especially for the price we paid. Overall we all really enjoyed the laughs and screams.