“Very Satisfied”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Satisfied”
Reviewed 16 July 2011 for a stay in May 2011

I have rented apartments in London over a dozen times and this was easily the roomiest and most comfortable of all of them. The apartment kitchen was well stocked with pots and pans, dishes, cutlery, and the like. The neighborhood has some fine restaurants within a ten-minute walk. And the Belsize Park tube station is about a ten-minute walk from the apartment. My only complaint is that the management company was a little slow in refunding my damage deposit. They inspected the apartment on the day I left but the money was not credited to my charge card until more than two weeks later.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Australia
Reviewed 20 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing