Lowest prices for your stay
US$167
Trip.com
US$134
Free cancellation until 08/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$112
Hotels.comUS$149
eDreamsUS$167
Expedia.comUS$149
All reviews sloane square kings road saatchi gallery cosy bedroom great location beautiful boutique hotel big bathroom enjoyed my stay clean rooms smallest room short stay very pleasant stay room rate late at night quiet location great room early check
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was stuck in London for months due to Covid, and the only people that kept me sane were the beautiful team at Sloane Place. The service is outstanding - better than you would get at most 5 star hotels. The rooms have a lot of character, always clean, and the hotel is full of charm. The restaurant and room service is amazing (I tried the whole menu over the course of my stay) special thanks to Natalie, Luigi, Dragoslav, Enriquo and Georgia - they truly were the kindest people I met all year. I cannot thank them enough for how much care they had towards me and all their guests. I will definitely be back next trip, and I would recommend this hotel 1000 times over.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Sloane Place is home from home, i would definitely recommend staying here and if Chelsea is the area you need to stay its perfect. The Service, staff, cleanliness and general atmosphere in the traditional English surroundings make for a very pleasant experience. very good value for money.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sloane Estate, Guest Services / Front Office at Sloane Place, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Dear David S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Sloane Place.

I am so happy to read that we were your home away from home and we really appreciate your high recommendation.
I am so glad you benefit from our perfect location, we are located right in the heart of Chelsea and are well connected to the rest of Central London.

Thank you especially for recognising our Team, we strive to deliver exceptional service. It was a pleasure to host you even if only for a fleeting visit.

We look forward to the chance to welcome you back to Sloane Place in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2020

Stayed here many a time, perfect for the solo traveller. Travelling down from Manchester is quite tiring, however the warm welcome provided by the Reception team made me feel right at home. The cosy room has a simple but elegant decor that makes it feel very homely yet luxurious. Cannot wait to bring my friends and family here.

Room tip: cosy room for the solo traveller
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sloane Estate, Guest Services / Front Office at Sloane Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Dear SizzlinSunnyScorcher,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Sloane Place after your recent stay with us.
I am so glad to read that our Reception Team have made you feel right at home. Our Cosy bedrooms have been thoughtfully designed to make the most of the space, with hints of luxury to create a homely atmosphere in which you can unwind after a long day. They certainly are perfect for a short stay and solo travellers!

It is always a pleasure to welcome you to Sloane Place and we cannot wait for the chance to welcome your friends and family too.

Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

I stayed for a few days in this fantastic hotel. Everything was very nice and charming, even through this tough period of the year, especially the staff at the reception they were just fantastic and so welcoming I could have seen their smile even with their masks on. I ordered few room service and the food was excellent, the room was also very clean. I will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Sloane Estate, Guest Services / Front Office at Sloane Place, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Dear RobertoP,

It was a pleasure to welcome you and I am so happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us!

Thank you especially for recognising our cheerful Reception Team and noticing our efforts during this challenging period to ensure all of our guests enjoy a comfortable stay. I am pleased you also enjoyed excellent meals from 24 hour room service menu.
We cannot wait to have the chance to welcome you back to Sloane Place, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 24 December 2020

I am a loyal costumer of Sloane Place for some time as I live next door to this property, which has always work well when I had people visiting.
This Christmas I booked 1 room for my parents who were going to come during Christmas - The total value of the booking did not even reach 200 GBP - due to the very unexpected circumstances and UK closing boarders with my country they are not longer able to travel for Christmas. So when I called the front of house manager called Natalie, expecting their understanding and flexibility on this, I really was surprised. Firstly, she had zero empathy with my circumstance, secondly she happened to be speaking with a robot repeating her non-refundable policy again and again and offering me some credit that I obviously will not be able to use in the next three months, and lastly...- there is some controversy here - her colleague called me 7 days ago informing me that given the global situation they will allow me to cancel my booking with not charge, and because I say I was traveling (at that time) now they cannot support me.

Well let me tell you... if this is the way you treat your loyal local costumers we have a problem, it has been a very unpleasant conversation, with not even a "let me see what I can do", " let me try if I can come up with a different option that works for you since you are a local resident", nothing... she hung up on me, saying that she is the Front Office Manager and she has the final word.

Having said this, I do believe this is a beautiful and great location property... but if I have supported you since you recently opened... I would have loved to received some support back at this time.

Really unpleasant experience and costumer service overall.

Date of stay: December 2020
Sloane Estate, Guest Services / Front Office at Sloane Place, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear C5342YScristinar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, although I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the service received.

During these challenging and uncertain times, Sloane Place has amended its cancellation policy to show flexibility to those with last minute cancellations and non-refundable reservations such as your own in line with the Government guidelines during Tier 3 and Tier 4. Therefore for any guest with a reservation from 16th of December who is unable to stay with us, they were offered a credit towards a future stay with us within the next 3 months.

We do appreciate your neighbourly support and hope for the chance to make it up to you on your future reservation.
I hope you enjoyed a Merry Christmas and I look forward to the chance to welcome you back in the New Year.

Kindest regards,