“Very good Flat”
Make Enquiry
bedroom
dining table
kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alice F
“Very good Flat”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Very good apartment, good location, good customer care
Definitely would stay here if I come back to london

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Jan 2018
Good afternoon, we are very grateful for your comment. We wish you all the best and look forward to host you again in the future!
Alexandra...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“This is a misleadind ad”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This booking is a lie.There are no Wifi, no car park, no tumble dryer and it is not on the ground but on basement so it is very dark.Each time I have sent a message to the owner he has taken a while to give me any reply and need to send a load of messages to hope any reply.
I have booked on booking.com and the owner is a liar.On booking, he said that all I have written it is false and that I am just angry because they don't give me the refund I have asked for.It is false, I have never asked for any refund I have asked them for a financial compensation because of their misleading ad.The WIFI is not low, there is no WIFI.There is a place to park a car just in front of the building but you can't use it because you need a resident permit.So there is a car park but is not available at all.And they know it.More, the flat is in a basement not on a ground.If this not a misleading ad what is it?

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Jan 2018
Hi Alexandra,

We are very sad to read this and present you our deepest apologies.
We heard your concerns as we talked directly to each other and we sincerely regret that you need to give a bad review on Tripadvisor to be heard. We will take into account your comments.

We wish you a good evening and are definitely available if you would book one of our apartment again in the future.

High End Apartments

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

mafaldaga...
Lisbon, Portugal
“Dishonest”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Be careful. They are dishonest. Free cancellation is not true. When you make your reservation, they discount an amount from your credit card. When you change your ideas and cancel de reservation they do not give your money back. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS APARTMENT. It happened to me. I made the reservation by Booking App.Until now, nobody contested my email.
I very disappointed with booking and this apartment owners.

14 Jan 2018
you never booked the apartment so where is the question of dishonesty comes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;