Tequila Mockingbird Clapham Junction
Review Highlights
Great night

Good chart and old skool music, the bar is air conditioned so amazing during the heat, nice staff... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018

from US$61.50
from US$42.30
from US$19.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went there last week and noticed they were just rinsing dirty glasses and putting them back out to be used again. When I asked about it the woman (manager?) said 'What do you expect us to do, the washer is broken?'

Well actually you could go buy a sponge and some washing up liquid and serve paying customers drinks in clean glasses.

The barmaid serving me didn't seem to really know what was going on and said there was water mixed with soap. Not from what I could see - different waitresses were just chucking out used limes etc in the sink, then rinsing the glasses with their fingers before hanging them up to be used again.

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 26 February 2018

we recently visited this place. good location drinks were nice and atmosphere good too we will come back soon with friends

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We had a great night here. Really tasty cocktails and the staff were very friendly. Will definitely go back

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We came here for my sister’s birthday get together with friends because we liked the name (at least I’m honest!) and had enjoyed a cocktail here a few week previously before a meal at a nearby restaurant. It was disappointing that our reserved area didn’t really mean anything and we spent the night fighting through crowds to be near our mates - a good 15-20 people were in our group so some acknowledgment/management of that would have been nice. Music was very cool but perhaps a bit too loud or am I getting old? Cocktails delicious as before and liked 2:1 deal.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Keen_ObserverLondon
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I must say I'm not a huge fan of cocktail bars but this one seems pretty decent.

I was a bit overwhelmed by the loud music and the crowds of people but to be fair, that's because it was a Saturday night. Nevertheless, they seem to offer a range of cocktails and a 2 for 1 offer on certain nights.

Good with friends. Must also visit the Putney bar in addition.

Date of experience: December 2017