“Best pizza I’ve EVER eaten! ”
Review of Firezza

Firezza
Ranked #5,378 of 24,833 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Firezza is a new social pizza experience Proper pizza by the metre. Crafted with passion, fire-baked and served superfast. Blended with antipasti, craft beer, carafes of wine and triple certified, organic coffee. At prices you'll love. We are here from 10am til late for guests grabbing a quick coffee, 30 minute lunch, pre theatre pizza or late night party.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Wow! This is the best pizza I’ve ever had... Now I haven’t been to Italy yet but seeing as all the guys behind the counter were Italian I figure it’s close enough. For about £15 we got a pizza, garlic bread and 2 beers. It was happy hour though(5-7pm) so the beers were 2 for 1. Honestly if you’re in the Leicester Square area waiting for a show, make your way up to this place, it’s about a 5 minute walk. You will not regret it!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and good selection of pizzas. We received our pizzas quite fast and they were tasty. The crust was over burnt for my taste. Clean facilities - would come back again.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat, open kitchen with big pizza oven in the back.

Delicious stone baked pizza with gluten free and veggie lotions available. Staff is very polite.

I’ll be back when I visit London again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I would like to say that pizzas are really not my thing because I find them too stodgy. The pizza I had here was very good. Tasted like it had been cooked on an open fire, and had a nice thin base. I have to say I was very impressed and ate the whole thing, which is very unusual for me as I am not keen on doughy food.Great atmosphere, clean, friendly people. Great experience. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Found this place by accident walking around looking for the British Museum.
Lovely little place and the pizza is marvelous made by Italian cooks. However it is a bit pricey but if you really like good pizza go for it!