All reviews canary wharf dlr station washing machine clean apartments studio apartment lime house nice apartment long stay minute walk would stay again tesco express little things appliances excel microwave dryer iron
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic couple of nights here. Concierge remembered me registering and also checking out.. very impressive.. very comfortable appartment complete with tea towel and washing tablets.. most appreciated.. definitely stay here again without question

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret H
Chrispain K, Front Desk Supervisor at Marlin Apartments Limehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Margaret H,

Thank you for choosing Marlin Apartments Limehouse. I' am delighted to hear that you appreciated the fact that I remembered you prior to check in, and while checking out. We always strive to create memorable experiences for our guests, and ensure that they feel a sense of belonging.

Similarly, we are pleased to learn that you appreciated the comfort of our apartments as well as the accessories provided. Our maintenance and housekeeping employees work meticulously to make sure your stay is enjoyable.

Rest assured, I will make them aware of your positive comments. On behalf of the entire team, I take this opportunity to thank you again for your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I am very happy with the staff at Marlin, Limehouse, London. Gabby and Yucira went the extra mile. I would recommend this place. Very pleasant stay. The apartment was very luxurious. Thanks guys. 5 stars all the way.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Chrispain K, Front Desk Supervisor at Marlin Apartments Limehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Mohammed Elias A,

Thank you very much for choosing Marlin Apartments Limehouse. It is a pleasure to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable. We are always committed to satisfying our guests by delivering a memorable customer service.

On behalf of the entire team, I thank you again for taking the time to post this positive review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I stayed here recently and the place was great for my needs.

The area it is set in is very handy for travelling to Canary Wharf through the close DLR like which is around 5 minutes walk away. The apartment seems to be set in an old style church and is peaceful and quiet.

24 hr reception is also handy for any emergencies which may arise

Room Tip: Ask for courtyard facing room it is quieter
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Diana,

Thank you very much for choosing Marlin Apartments Limehouse. We are very pleased to hear that your expectations were met during your stay with us. We always strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences.

On behalf of the entire team, I thank you again for taking the time to write such a valuable feedback on this platform. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I am writing with regards to a recent stay at your limehouse apartments. Upon arrival we were told we were unable to check in until 15:00. This is stated on the booking confirmation, so that is fine! as we had traveled a long journey to get there we didn’t mind paying the additional £30 fee to check in early. Immediately after this payment we were handed the keys saying it was all ready! I was slightly bemused as to why we couldn’t just check in when we first arrived. I can understand if they needed to get the room cleaned however the room was apparently all ready!!

So we entered our room and was met with a strong aroma of cigarettes and noticed there was ash and crisps scattered across the living area. Again, no major! Just slightly irritating.

Later that evening, once we had dropped our luggage off and returned back to the apartment to sleep, we peeled back the bed sheets to uncover an abundance of dried sick all in the bed (see accompanying photos). After notifying reception we had a member of staff arrive to investigate the situation. We were offered no explanation as to why the room was not cleaned (after the £30 charge we suffered earlier that day) and was given the option to purchase another room, yet they apparently only had a studio apartment available. At no point was myself or any other member of my group willing to part with more money, so they then reluctantly gave us the other single studio room. I moved my bags down to the other room to discover a dreadfully uncomfortable pull out sofa bed. Not what you really want to sleep on when you suffer with chronic back pain. We did check out with a sincere apology and was told that their management would look into the situation and contact me within the next few days. This did not happen and myself and friends were greatly disappointed. I’ve stayed with marlin on multiple occasions and never had any major issues. This however was disgusting and quite frankly unbelievable.

Stayed: April 2018
7  Thank chris r
Reviewed 27 March 2018

It’s my third visit in 3 years and the experience has been always satisfying. Marlin Limehouse has excellent staff who are very considerate and customer centric. The team led by Gabby is just fantastic, always warm and welcoming. I will definitely recommend tourists and corporate travelers to stay at Marlin Limehouse and be at rest!

Room Tip: Garden facing
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Chrispain K, Front Desk Supervisor at Marlin Apartments Limehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Sarang,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your experience at Marlin Apartments Limehouse. We are glad to learn that you always find your stay enjoyable and satisfying. It is encouraging to hear such a valuable feedback from a loyal guest, particularly in regard to the cordialness of our team.

You can rest assured that we will continue to do our best to meet customers' expectation of our products and services. I have passed on your positive comments to the entire team.