“The food here has an extra ingredient that really makes a difference”
Review of Rude Health Cafe

Rude Health Cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #10,144 of 23,652 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely is great, do not be daunted by the slightly worthy impression it likes to give, Rude Health has all the standard west London cafe fare but is just a bit better, and made with love. The people who work here respect the food and care about what they are doing and as a result the food tastes great, Delicious and not expensive, definitely worth a try.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 26 September 2019

The cafe is at the front of the Rude Food HQ. The staff are very good. It is also good to find a cafe that serves a Cortado. Plenty of healthy choices. I was not expecting to have my sourdough with a tapenade topping. I would have preferred the more traditional avocado. The soft boiled eggs had been cooked to long and thus no longer soft boiled.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 7 April 2019 via mobile

Loved the avocado and eggs for brunch. For that along with a bottle of water it came to over £12 which isn’t cheap but the food just tasted fresh and wholesome. Couldn’t fault anything!! However there isn’t enough seating indoors to cater to the popularity of the place. Cooped up in a booth by myself with another stranger isn’t my idea of a peaceful brunch...!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 14 January 2019

This is the best coffee anywhere near Putney Bridge Station. Nice and cosy too. For proper roast lovers, this is the only game in town.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I have the opportunity to cafe a cuppa in this places, the staff not attentive, almost they ignore me when i wanted to order my cup of tea in the bar, I took a seat on one of the tables they have , I need wash my hands, I asked for toilets and they did not have toilets for customers, they told me I have to use the ones that were in the next building, crossing a garden and asking the receptionist of the next building, it was fustrating and uncomfortable, when I return to the table, it was occupied for a group of ladies, I asked for my tea and book I left, and they said I had to ask to waiter for it, I asked to a member of the staff, and they gave me my book but not the cuppa telling that I had finished it, I was surprised because I did not started to drink it, they gave me a cup of tea, i had to choose a new table, they did not ask apologize or explain me why the ladies were in my table, I can say that the staff does not have touch or experience for working in a cafe, it was my first time in this place and the last one, for bad service, for missing toilets for customers, as the name of the cafeteria says, RUDE CAFE, they are totally rude.

Date of visit: July 2018