Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

Just back from a 2 night stay here..The room was absolutely spotless and everybody was extremely friendly. Fabulous breakfast was a great bonus! Couldn't recommend this place highly enough. Will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Here goes, I'll try to be nice, I have just extracted myself from this environment on health grounds, my own that being,jeezz I was unaware that the festival of mould was on and nobody had said,there is a fraze if it ain't broke don't fix it, unfortunately it is broke, pretty much everything ! What a whole, I'd be embarrassed to take a ten quid hooked there incase she caught something,also I did try to take a shower, there must be a drought on as I got more water splashing myself wile brushing my teeth all in all an experience to forget! How the he'll they have the ordasity to charge people to stay here is beyond me!!
Now for the good bit .

Thanks

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AndyT2641
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We booked the Regal Guest House through Bookings.com although ideally we wished to stay in a more central Hotel. We did find that the Hotels in the Centre of London were much more expensive mid-week. So we stayed at Golders Green, which is 5/6 miles north of the Centre. Can be reached by Underground - Northern Line to Edgware - although we only went on the Underground once we found that the price was prohibitive - although it must be said that we didn't have an Oyster Card. So we used the Bus Service - Numbers 268/168 took us to Kingsway on our Bus Passes - FREE. The Regal Guest House has character - our room contained a Double Bed plus 2 Singles so we had a choice. An Irish Lady from Killarney runs the Hotel with the assistance of her daughter. We had a good time at the Regal.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Booked in and the lady who let us in just stood there staring at us, like we are some kind of freak show.
Common etiquette from a hotel owner is to simply say "Are you booking in?" But no, this scary woman just stood there staring at us for around a minute before I said "I want to book in"

She then told us we cannot park on the street as we'll get a ticket. She advised that we check the road signs to see what time we can park there. Gee thanks for the help!

Back after a shift and more staring and a different rude, arrogant woman decided to tell us that we left the room is a "right state" with "mess everywhere and it was smelly"
Well, if messy means rubbish is left in a bin and towels on the floor you need to speak to your cleaners. As for smelly, it's 29'C and we are two working men doing physical jobs, it may be smelly. We do wash thank you!
It's bloody rude to call paying guests smelly and if the room does smell, have you never heard of febreeze?

Next up is breakfast, which is cooked from 7am but you can't have it until 8am and cornflakes are on a bowl on the table already from god knows when, Of course if not eaten they go back into the box for later.

It's a shame about the two owner ladies as it's a nice guest house with comfy beds, decent showers and great wifi.
It's rated a 1 because as a paying guest I expect a tiny piece of common courtesy and not to be treated like I am a burden on them and a piece of crap!

I'd rather sleep in the car than have to speak to those two disgusting individuals again.

Room tip: All rooms are nice. If you could book in and avoid the owners, you're golden.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank prinzkingz
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This is the worst downmarket "guest house" I have ever experienced in all my life! The receptionist, I believe to be called Mary was the most obnoxious, uneducated, illiterate woman/man (not 100% sure of gender) I have ever encountered. The room was old, dirty, smelly and falling apart!
Also If you wish to experience having your door banged down early in the morning and being called a "Bish" for simply making a statement about the poor service she/he gave, stay here! I would rather stay on the street!

Date of stay: December 2017