“Excellent ”
Review of Princi

Princi
Ranked #2,199 of 24,404 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I going in princi restaurant from the first day open I dunno and today I ask for pizza Quattro stagioni I was impress for the new pizza chef for the pizza make for me was so juice, very good testing and very good fragrant I will advice anyone to go to princi and try the best honest the best Italian pizza in town I will be back soon.
To the manager of princi please pass the congratulations to the pizza chef he deserve thanks

Write a ReviewReviews (2,135)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bought food tobtakexawsy. Good choice of salads pizza and breads. Had time for a drink in the pleasant atmosphere. Great place for quick food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant for the breakfest in last saturday
Personal was so friendly and lovely
Everything was delicious ...,i had stop myself with the eating because i wanted testly everything what personal baked and preapering

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hey, I want to be honest: the pizzas look fantastic. Caution: it's really not as tasty as it looks. Very poorly spiced & the cut the pizzas such that you end up with ridiculously tiny pieces. Way too expensive and very slow and unmotivated staff.

4  Thank Dennis S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been customer at Princi for many years,,,unfortunately lately the service becomes really terrible on 1 occasion we ordered food and drinks we got our food on the counter, drink we collected on the bar, we got our drink s in bottle pushed to my side ,I had to ask for glasses ,, I didn’t like the way I was treated and I did ask to the bartender that’s the way u treat customer? His answer was ,we don’t get paid enough to provide better service,,, I was shocked but anyways,,, yesterday we went back to princi the there where no customer at the counter ,, we waited a couple of minutes,, members of staff chatting and we where not attended me and my friend s we left we should spend our money where we get better service ....terrible service
Regards