“Great management”

Price range: US$10 - US$13
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this Honest Burger in June and I’ve got to be honest it was the best customer experience I’ve ever had. I was up all night because of the birth of my child and the manager was excellent when I came in to buy a few meals for my family. Actually the service was so good I came in a few times over the following days. The manager was on form on every time I saw her. I have to say London has changed and people have changed no one talks anymore, but I like the personality of the manager in this Honest Burger branch.

I also think Honest Burger have great food stuff but maybe they need to investigate into making sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

So, my boyfriend spoiled me tonight with another amazing dinner at Honest, and we’ve been both spoiled by Layla as well. We ate an amazing karma burger, which was delicious by the way. I totally recommend the place to anyone that wants to spend a nice time and is looking for a top quality service, along with fair prices and an amazing food quality.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal served by the wonderful welsh lady Layla! Fantastic service by her and the food was delish

Will defiantly be back again

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Nice place, good music, pleasant service. Hamburger (Honest) was very good, fried potatos were a little bit too cooked, salad was good, even if served in a too small dish.
Price was right. In conclusion a nice spot where have a lunch with friends.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

2nd week in a row in London – thought it was time to try another Honest Burger place (the 1st one being situated on Pentonville Road) at a different location. This chain still does the best burgers I’ve eaten… so far!

For beverages I decided to try the Hammerton N7 (IPA) – which was just as good as the N1 pale ale I had at the other Honest Burger location. For mains I stuck to the recommended Tribute Burger with the Rosemary Salted Chips. Everything tasted just as good 2nd time round & the staff were friendly with prompt service.

I must admit this place did not have the same atmosphere as the Honest Burger on Pentonville Road but the food quality was still on point!

1  Thank MexicanMulag