other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

margaretr...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Don't touch this company with a barge pole”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I originally booked & paid in February £915.00 for four nights in Ongar Rd apartment in Earls Court.
A few days before I was due to travel they informed me that it was not available and that they had changed my booking. I had paid for outside space & 2 bathrooms, the first offer was an apartment 2 floors up with no lift. This was not appropriate for us as we were going to celebrate my husband's 80th Birthday. I rejected this offer.
The next offer was in Fulham & had outside space & 2 bathrooms.
The pictures looked like it was a reasonable apartment and I accepted.
The company offered to arrange a cab to pick us up at station at a cost of £30.00 I agreed this.
On arrival in London the cab driver took us to an address in Mornington Rd the company had given him the wrong address. The driver then had to take us to the right address which then cost us a further £10.00.
On arrival at the flat the first thing I noticed was several black sacks full of rubbish outside the front door.
Inside the flat there was the space we had asked for however, the hall carpets and bedroom carpets were very badly stained obviously they had not been cleaned properly for years.
The rug in the living area was also badly stained & dirty.
The seating area outside was covered in hundreds of cigarette ends and some of the furniture was absolutely filthy and obviously had never been cleaned.
My husband has mobility issues due to his age and Fulham Broadway was a long way from the apartment, consequently we did not go out as much as we would have liked to.
There was no hair drier, teaspoons or drinking glasses in the apartment and I feel very strongly that this company really let me down.
£915.00 was a lot of money to pay for 4 nights we could have had a luxury hotel for this amount.
Since returning home I have e-mailed this company twice and they have chosen to ignore me.
I feel strongly that Trip Advisor should take them off their website so nobody else gets taken in by them.
This was supposed to be a special few days for my husband's Birthday and I feel that I was robbed.
I would appreciate it if TripAdvisor could help me to get reimbursed for part of this money as I booked through them.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing