“Beautifully fresh and flavoursome soups”
Review of Nha-Mor

Nha-Mor
Ranked #7,564 of 24,404 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Spitalfields
Description: Nha-mor Authentic Thai food cafe and espresso bar "Try Thai!! All made from our hearts... So, give your heart a try!!"
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bit of a restricted menu in the evening, which seemed to consist mainly of soups; but these were excellent – freshly made and bursting with Thai flavour.
Very helpful and friendly owner.
If he asks if you like it spicy, and you say 'yes', you'd better be sure you do!
Overall, excellent, but perhaps a little pricey for simple dishes in pretty basic surroundings.
Tip: Grab a beer from the excellent pub next door to enjoy with your meal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quick visit while staying round the corner on business trip. Yummy curry for a reasonable price. Just a small Street Cafe kind of place but a good choice of dishes.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Very friendly staff who let you try any of the dishes first. Cardboard containers come in 3 sizes, think I just went small and you can combine 2 dishes, 10% discount for cash.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This tiny eat-in/out Thai place "saved my life" many times!
Starting from the owner, a very kind and charismatic man, has always served us with a smile and has always been generous with portions and sauces.
This is Thai family run business and you can definitely taste the authenticity of the food.
Best dish in my opinion are the curries, amazing with rice or noodles.
The hot prawns dumplings are delicious!
Prices are cheap for London standards and the quality is impeccable.
Only down side, you have to be open minded about the fact that this isn't a restaurant, there are only a few chairs, otherwise it's mostly take out.
I am so sorry I don't live in London anymore and cannot come that frequently but whenever I visit again, I will definitely be back!
5/5

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I just had a takeaway chicken massaman curry from here (medium size). What a shocker! Nice enough staff, but they could not detract from the fact that I had three TINY pieces of chicken in the curry! The onions and carrots were almost raw as well. Terrible. What a waste of money - especially considering the numerous options available in this area. The taste is OK, if a little watery, but you like overpaying for miniscule portions then this place is for you. If, on the other hand, you are feeling a bit hungry I'd recommend going somewhere else. I thought I'd give this place a try but I will not go back there again.

1  Thank turbopete