“No idea what they are doing. Service appalling.”
Review of Domino's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's
Ranked #17,878 of 24,408 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They haven't got a clue what they are doing or where anyone's order is. Some bloke in full biker gear including helmet is boxing up food (not hygienic at all). They kept forgetting to cook a young ladies side and just laughed at her when she complained. The delivery drivers have no manners and just push past when entering or exiting the shop. When I used for a vat receipt the lad serving had no idea and the manager wasn't too impressed I had requested one.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Went in to get food and the staff were not at all welcoming, in fact actually looked at us and walked the other way. When we wanted to order they didn’t know what we was saying had to repeat ourselves twice. The food was okay however, but a little overdone and burnt. Think I’ll go elsewhere.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The one at Brighon Road cannot Compete with the one at bottom of High st although it should be the same.
I think the were running out of The Tomatoe Sauce a very thin coating.Si i wont be going ther again i like to dtrive tom other one at least i know i will enjoy My Pizza

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

So, I place a delivery order with this restaurant.

When I receive it, the order and cost is different. To what the app states. I take a screen shot of the app.

I call the restaurant and the order they received is different to what is on my screen and the cost of certain items on the app varies to the actual costs in the store.

Truly bizarre.

So I contact the store who are very helpful bu t as they say, they delivered. What they thought I'd ordered.

I. Complain to Dominos through their Facebook site and - frankly - they couldn't be bothered!

Such a shame that rather good pizzas are not supported by great systems. Think it is time to change to papa johns.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I like pizza. I like Domino's Pizza. I use this restaurant quite often and have given them a poor rating because of one particular experience.

I noticed on my bank statement that I had been charged twice within a matter of minutes for the same order. getting them to refund the money was a nightmare and they only did so after I had to threaten them with Trading Standards. They even had the cheek to ask me for my entire bank statement to prove it - when, on checking with my bank, they told me there was a recognised protocol and they should has asked me to get certain codes form the bank.

The rank amateurish nature of how my complaint was handled, emphasised the fact that while the franchise might work as a product, their customer service falls far short of what most people might expect when things go wrong.

2  Thank Ian L