“Prices are a downfall ”
Review of This Is Livin

This Is Livin
Ranked #209 of 1,897 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I came here for lunch today. We arrived at about 4pm and sat outside to eat.

We ordered the sandwiches in the picture which were really tasty. The only down fall was the price. £6 for cheese and ham on Warburton's bread and it didnt even come with chips! Just salad on the side that was not ate. This must have cost about £3. The pulled pork brioche was nice too but yet again only served with salad and cost £7.50! I don't mind paying these prices for sandwiches but they should at least come with some sort of side that is not salad.

For thus reason alone, we won't return.

1  Thank Rebecca S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been here twice now, once for cocktails and once for food. When we came for food I felt it was a bit disorganised. The staff were great and very attentive but didn't communicate well with one another. We sat down and ordered drinks and 10 mins later another member of staff asked us to move because they were expecting a booking for that table shortly. Following on from that, they sent the wrong food out for us. I'd ordered a veggie burger and they gave me a meat one. Luckily I spotted it before biting into it. The staff responded well to these mistakes and offered to give us our drinks for free.

I have no complaints about the second visit. We all had cocktails, which were strong and flavoursome.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for Easter Sunday with the family, menu is a little uninspiring - feel the chef likely came up with it in the 90’s and decided that it would just do.
All in all though the food was ok overall, roasts were nice ( although the beef was not served pink as described by the waiter)
Burger was just a burger. Kid meals however were below par, really would’ve liked to have seen some veg!
Likely to go back but not with high expectations

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem...best place for food in crosby by far....the food is just amazing fab cocktails and drinks ...service was faultless...especially Aaron who looked after us...Lovely young lad thankyou aaron

1  Thank lesley d
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Staff friendly and very attentive, however, we would never return to this restaurant, its over priced and the food we had was tasteless

Ste A, General Manager at This Is Livin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Dan,

We're sorry your recent visit wasn't a great one.
I would love to discuss the issues you have raised in more detail. At your convience, please email (thisislivinmanager12@hotmail.com) or call us (01515384343).

Best wishes