“Lovely place for a drink!”

Ma Boyle's Alehouse & Eatery
Ranked #1 of 6 Food & Drink in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I have come here three times for drinks and have always enjoyed the relaxed, cozy atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and the pub is very pretty. There is a good selection of beer and prices are fair. The food menu looks amasing so will come to try that soon.

1  Thank francescaitaly2018
"prosecco"
"fab"
"atmosphere"

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Ma Boyles is tucked away behind a church, away from the carnage of Liverpool nightlife, yet buzzing with a good crowd.
The service was fast and friendly, good selection of beers at reasonable prices, and the food was very good- my colleague and I both had lasagne, which was rich and well cooked, served with the most garlicky garlic bread I've had in a long time.
All in all a great little pub/restaurant, and I'm sure to be back.

1  Thank AlexJ262
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I’m from the US and a group of us just visited this restaurant in mid January 2018 during our vacation. We LOVED it! It was recommended by the bellman at a nearby hotel. We were greeted upon arrival by Chef Robbie and our waiter Mikey treated our group of 5 ladies like queens. The scouse was delicious and the mini desserts were yummy. It was one of my favorite restaurants during my entire stay in the UK. I highly recommend it if you want great food and want a nice mingle with the locals.

1  Thank Marilynn M
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Called here en route to an eatery. Nicely decorated place, comfortable seating and friendly staff. Will try the scouse dish next time when not heading for a meal elsewhere .