2,084 results
All reviews continental breakfast strawberry fields beatles theme the breakfast area tesco express next door great hotel themed rooms cavern quarter q park moorfields station yogurt cavern club cold meats minute walk reception area car park discounted parking
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Just back from a weekend away in Liverpool.

The hotel is in a great location, right next to the city. We parked in the Q car park behind the hotel and benefited from the discount. We did struggle slightly on arrival to find the hotel, but this could have been down to the sat nav.

The staff are very friendly. Rooms are great. One day we didnt have the right number of towels left in the room, but this was sorted straight away as soon as we asked.

The only flaw I would say is that one day we took our breakfast up to the room, but the cleaners didn't clear the plates / rubbish away so it was still there when we came back that evening.

Other than that I really cant fault the hotel Would definitely recommend and stay here again myself.

Stayed: May 2018
Jayne R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Katy B

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback we very much appreciate your comments.

I am pleased that on the whole you enjoyed your stay with us, i will share your review with my team
and will ask my housekeeping team to follow up as a matter or urgency.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Liverpool.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I loved the fact that the hotel was in a great location, near the station, it had a fresh feel, young vibe, good size room with everything very functional. I was disappointed by two things: the first one was that when I went to take a shower I noticed that there was no shower cap supplied and since there was no telephone in the room, I had to get dressed and go downstairs to ask for one. The young girl downstairs said that they did not have any and that I had to go to the shop outside to get one! Since I did not have with me my wallet or my jacket, it meant that I now had to go back upstairs and get ready to go shopping at a time when all I needed to do after a long overseas flight was to have a warm shower and go to sleep. In any hotel, when you need some kind of amenity that is not supplied as a standard, at least you can ask the front desk for what you need and they will bring it to you.....
The second thing that was disappointing was the fact that this is a hotel in the UK and there are no eggs offered on the breakfast menu or bacon..... Also, on my last morning there, I came downstairs just at 10am (which apparently was the closing time for the breakfast buffet) and while I was looking at the food platters trying to decide what to take and put on my plate, the staff from the kitchen came and swiftly took the platters right from under my nose....By the time I took my coffee to my table, everything had disappeared and I ended up having a croissant (without even butter or jam as those had disappeared very promptly too). My suggestion is that when the kitchen staff see guests who have just arrived at the breakfast area to allow them to put together their breakfast plate before taking everything away...

Room Tip: Bring a shower cap and go to breakfast well before the closing time.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Christina

I am very sorry and most alarmed to read your review especially as we normally receive such high praise for
the team and service here, i will follow up your comments as a matter or urgency and have also responded to you
directly from the review you did directly with the hotel.

Please accept our apologies you did not enjoy your stay, If there is anything more I can do please contact me directly
on 0151 243 1720 or via e mail on h7601-gm@accor.com

Jayne

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Where to start???

We stayed there for two nights!

The receptionist Alice was very friendly.

The check in was very quick and we were given the room keys strait away.

Very friendly environment! The room was nice, modern and spacious for what we booked. It was a kettle and coffee bags and tea bags as well.

It was missing a fringe.

The breakfast environment was nice but the options were poor. It had no egg at all.

It is quiet during the night.

Location? It can’t be better! It is just in the middle of the town and in 5-10 minutes walking you can go wherever you like!

The night receptionist was friendly as well and willing to help me with some questions.

I was also given upon check in a discount card for the QParking as a hotel guest. Very kind of them.

It is also pet friendly!
The only complain I have is that before we book it on the terms it said “pets allowed”...after the payment, on the confirmation page it said for the pet details charge £10/per pet/per night. I would prefer to know that before I book it.

I recommend it strongly and will be back soon!!!

Stayed: May 2018
Jayne R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Antonis N

Thank you very much for your great feedback following your recent stay with us.

Alice is especially delighted with her personal mention thank you.

We hope we will welcome you and your dog again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We visited here last month on a hen weekend. Kept driving past hotel as the hotel sign was not very big or outstanding. Was a small mix up when we checked in but staff sorted it quickly and efficiently. Rooms nice, bright and clean. Our bed was comfy so i slept well. Hotel served continental breakfast,which I'm not usually a fan of but made a nice change. All fresh tasty produce. Free tea,coffee and chocolate in hotel bar/lobby. Bar prices(lager,beer) the same price as local pubs. Staff very friendly and helpful.central location. Only 5 min walk to cavern club and shops

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Misspongebob

Thank you very much for your great feedback following your recent stay with us.

we are pleased you enjoyed your visit and we hope we will welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience, and Domenic helps us, recommending places, very welcoming, he advice where to go, what to visit, was very friendly, professional, and make us feel at home
I will really recommend it, hotel clean very good location, Dome make us a her nice cocktail, really good experience

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Bidrazza

Thank you very much for your great review, we are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your visit
& Domenico is equally thrilled with his personal mention!

We hope we will welcome you again in the near future.