US$109
US$100
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$88
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$72
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$124
US$29
US$98
US$87
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$114
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,910 results
All reviewscontinental breakfaststrawberry fieldsbeatles themethemed roomsthe breakfast areatesco express next doorfree tea and coffeecavern quarterq parkyogurtmoorfields stationcavern clubcold meatsminute walkcar parkdiscounted parkingrooms are small
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Stayed one night on 25th April 2018. A friend and I had booked a spa day locally and the original plan was a night of shenanigans in Liverpool but then I discovered I had an important meeting next morning. So comfortable night was needed with very early start to head home. We stayed on 4th floor. Greeted by a lovely lady as we walked into the hotel who booked us in, made sure we knew what we needed to know and was very professional and friendly. The lobby was clean, bright and welcoming. Our room was fabulous. Large with twin comfortable beds. Despite being in the city centre very quiet. The shower was a large walk-in wet room. The room was obviously designed for the comfort of those in a wheelchair as well. Neither I nor my friend was in a wheelchair but impressed at how inclusive and thoughtful the design was. Even pull down rails in the wardrobe. Basic hotel but every detail thought of. Good lighting to do makeup by (important to me). tea/ coffee tray with water. bed table to use over the bed or as an additional side table. Didn't have time for the breakfast in the morning, the friend did get me a bag of goodies though to take with me on the train. Very impressed that a budget hotel was so clean, comfortable and well planned. Great location as well. We went for a meal at Cau round the corner and had a fabulous meal. Many thanks for making our quick visit so comfortable and prepared me for the full day meeting next day

Room Tip: we were on 4th floor. plenty of lifts and very inclusive for families and disabled.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Jayne R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Helen

Thank you so much for your wonderful review we are so pleased to read how much you & your friend enjoyed your stay
and that you left the hotel feeling well rested & refreshed.

Next time you are in town for shenanigans make sure you choose us we can help kick start your festivities in the bar!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Stayed for 3 nights on 7th floor Lucy in the sky with diamonds room. Room small but adequate. Good shower and bed was ok. Only short walk from all the main attractions. Continental breakfast was good and we did not struggle to get a table at breakfast at 9 each morning. Park in Q park behind hotel was advertised at £21 for 24 hours, you get a discount voucher from hotel and it only cost 23.50 for 3 days. Lovely stay in Liverpool.

Room Tip: Very quite rooms on 7th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jayne R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear monkey20Plymouth_UK

Thank you very much for your great review myself & my team are delighted you enjoyed your stay so much.

We hope you will choose us on your next visit to Liverpool.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The location is very good, and the room is good and also very neat. The staff are very enthusiastic. The sound of the air conditioner is a bit noisy, but it can also be accepted Only one point, the bath supplies are empty, I use my own.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jayne R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Liverpool Centre Dale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Cissychasha

Thank you very much for your feedback we really appreciate you taking the time to do it.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Stayed for 3 nights. Within walking distance of Pier Head, Cavern Quarter and Museums. Liked availability of free snacks and coffee/tea in the foyer through the day. Staff friendly & helpful, especially Alice, who recommended Beatles taxi tour (great value)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear stevemahr

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay so much and Alice is especially thrilled with her personal mention Thank you.

With so many reasons to come to this fantastic city we hope it wont be too long before we see you again.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights on a leisure trip.
Hotel is very central 10 minutes to museums and art galleries and same to the dock areas.
The hotel seemed pretty new judging by the decor. Very surprised by the quality of the room and bathroom facilities( terrific shower). Considering our room was on the main road at the front there was absolutely no noise at all, 10 out of 10 for the double glazing men.
The breakfast buffet that was included in the price was startlingly good for a buffet, everything you could want. The only gripe I could come up with was that there should be a power socket next to the bedside cabinets for charging mobile phone while using it as an alarm, as it was I had to get out of bed to switch off my alarm while it was charging. A minor complaint but the only one. All in all a great value hotel and would definitely use again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear psmithpet

Thank you so much for your amazing review, myself & my team are delighted you enjoyed your stay so much!

I understand your comments about the plug sockets and if you're anything like me who has to snooze their alarm 5 times before
getting up I can understand even more!

I hope we will welcome you again in the future.

Jayne