Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
Hotels.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
3,125 results
All reviews liver building privilege room church bells pier head albert dock car park city centre reception staff twin room buffet style lovely room would stay again stayed here for one night booked this hotel hotel is in a great location tea and coffee self service
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay, was well looked after... Some lovely staff and they do their upmost..... Thank you, I'll definitely be back for a pleasure stay.

Lived on chicken wings and Greek salad.... Best Greek salad I've had.... EVER!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alan Shaw, General Manager at Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear Claire,

Thank you for your fantastic review, I'm delighted that you've managed to enjoy your time with us.

I'll be sure to pass your comments on to the team and we look forward to seeing you again next week.

Congratulations again on passing your business exam.

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for business and any concerns about Covid where eliminated on check in. Felt totally safe and secure. Had a great stay the staff couldn’t do enough for you. Going above and beyond to help. Especially Nikki who was so helpful and lovely. Keep up the good work and will be back, in fact hopefully as a regular.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Alan Shaw, General Manager at Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear F3499AKtheresac,

Thank you for your positive review.

I'm delighted the team and measures we have in place made you feel so safe and secure. I will of course ensure the team are made aware of your feedback, in particular Nikki.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly when you are looking to join us again in the future.

alan.shaw@accor.com

Reviewed 26 February 2021

I have visited this venue many times with my company Diamond whites and they have always treated me amazingly. The staff are so helpful and the rooms are spacious warm and clean. We will be continuing to use this particular hotel many times in the future.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Alan Shaw, General Manager at Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear X1110YNLuciel,

Thank you for your great review.

I'm delighted we continue to deliver to your expectations and you find the team so accommodating.

We look forward to working with you through the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Having stayed at this lovely hotel during lockdown for a number of weeks now I can honestly say it’s fabulous. Very safe and secure. Staff are amazing friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and all Covid measures in place. It makes working away from home much better thanks

Trip type: Travelled on business
Alan Shaw, General Manager at Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear Danny,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

I'm delighted to read your positive comments in relation to the team, cleanliness and COVID measures we have in place.

Alan Shaw

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Overall experience of the hotel has been very warm and welcoming ! Bedrooms lovely clean and warm,food is great but the best thing is the staff! They are all lovely cannot do enough for you nothing is too much trouble! Very covid safe ! Would recommend this hotel

Dear Syeadyeddy91,

Thank you for the great feedback in relation to the team, cleanliness and food quality.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay.