Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$70
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
FindHotel
US$62
Expedia.comUS$70
eDreamsUS$70
CheapTicketsUS$70
All reviews corn exchange great location clean apartment sofa bed kitchen facilities great apartment car park great stay small kitchen great facilities walking distance city centre would stay here again albert dock the ground floor short stay bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stay here weekly for business. The rooms are very well appointed and immaculate for every stay. Covid restrictions are in place and very well managed. Always, the staff are helpful and friendly. Particularly this week Karen and her colleagues have been excellent.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Staycity Liverpool Waterfront, General Manager at Staycity Aparthotels Liverpool Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kenny N

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

I would like to thank you for the kind comments and I will certainly share these with team to ensure they receive the recognition that they deserve. Karen and all the team strive to deliver a 10/10 guest experience and and it is a pleasure to get such wonderful feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back each week.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely Brilliant. We booked into Stay city just after Christmas, we were supposed to be on our honeymoon in Scotland but because of Covid we had to leave and had nowhere to live. We were only meant to stay for 2 nights but then again because of Covid we were told we could not return to our rented accommodation so we were literally stuck/Homeless, the amazing receptionist (Karen) told us we were more than welcome to stay in the hotel for monthly stay at £900 for our fantastic 1 bedroom apartment that’s all bills included (Winter, Heating comes in very handy) the location is brilliant being 2 minute walk from the Docks. Karen is a lovely girl that really gave us a lifeline when we were absolutely stranded, all the staff as a whole are very very helpful and I couldn’t recommend the place higher for anybody that wants a 1 night stay to a 3month. Thank you Karen and thank you Staycity.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flatmate and I are staying long term while at University, and they could not be more welcoming! We have a 2 bed flat and it’s so spacious with lovely views of the city and it’s so convenient! Namely, Karen at reception has been wonderful and always has a smile on her face to greet us!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear J4923LJelliec,

Thank you for taking the time to review your ongoing to stay with us.

I am delighted that you are enjoying our spacious apartments and the team have made you feel welcome. Karen takes pride in leading the team at reception and ensuring a great guest experience is delivered to all of our guests.

It will be our pleasure to continue to host your stay and do not hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am here for work, so I am spending at least two months here. I have been really blown away by the staff of Staycity. They have gone above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable and homely as possible. Especially when I tested positive with covid, they really were there for me. I am so grateful to be staying somewhere like Staycity during this tricky time and I will be a little sad to leave! haha
Karen is wicked!

Dear alexandrat355

Thank you for taking your time to review your on going stay with us.

It's such a pleasure to read your review and hear how well the team are looking after especially in this unprecedented time. The team strive to deliver that home from home guest experience to all of our guests so I will be sure to share your feedback and give them the recognition they deserve. I'll be sure to give Karen a special mention.

I can assure you the service will continue for the rest of your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Currently staying here with work. Can’t ask for better accommodation, very clean with very friendly staff. Karen makes checking in a breeze every Monday and also allows us to store our bags in the staff room while we go to work. Great city centre location with the main shopping area a short walk away, and a few minutes walk to the docks. Will be booking up with my partner once the world gets back to normal for a weekend break. Well recommended

Dear jordanmV8205EW

Thank your for your review.

I'm pleased you are happy with all aspects of your stay. The team strive to deliver a 10/10 guest experience therefore it's wonderful when we receive such glowing feedback I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to the team, with a special mention to Karen.

We look forward to welcoming you back both for work and in the near future for leisure.