“Wonderful”

The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour
Ranked #1 of 72 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original Taxi Sightseeing Tour. Things we do: Beatles tours, History tours, Sightseeing tours & combination/bespoke tours. We use only professional taxi drivers, who know the city and it's history better than anyone, each driver, a character in their own right, will give a unique tour that our customer's regularly tell us, they will remember for a lifetime! For more information about our tours please visit our website. Open 8 days a week. 9am to 5pm, see website for winter times.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our driver was Phil. He was friendly and very informative. With 4 of us this trip was cheaper than taking the bus and because there were only 4 we were able to stop and take photos without crowds. Well done Phil you were terrific,

1  Thank Janice G
Write a ReviewReviews (3,580)
All reviews
in 96 reviews
"their lives"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been a Beatles fan since 1963 and have wanted to make the pilgrimage to Liverpool (from the U.S.) for many years. George was my fave, and I was sooooo glad that his home was included in the tour. My daughter told our guide, John, that I was a George fan, and he proceeded to pass on some tidbits that I think may not have been part of our tour. Bless him for that! The taxi tours are intimate and fun, and I'm glad we decided on trying one in our limited amount of time. And many thanks to John for working on what is usually his day off.

1  Thank ladybug221
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took a quick two day tour to Liverpool so of course we had to take a Beatles tour and this one was fantastic! We took the two hour express tour and saw all of the highlights and learned some new things, and we are already Beatles fans. Hardcore fans might want to take one of the longer tours but this one would be sufficient for most people. Our guide Alan was very knowledgeable and quite hilarious. He picked us up promptly at our location and gave us lots of suggestions on other things to do as well as good restaurants. Highly recommended!

1  Thank geobearnb
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Did this on 28/4 with friends to celebrate my birthday. Our driver Ray was very knowledgable and courteous. Exceeded our high expectations, most highly recommended. My highlight was Penny Lane.

1  Thank theshawsfromeccles
BeatlesFabFourTours, Team Fab Four at The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So glad you enjoyed your Fab Four Taxi Tour with our Driver Ray during your recent visit to Liverpool Penny lane is indeed a very popular Location on our Tour. Thanks for your kind Review Team Fab Four