Review Highlights
Taxi Tour with Steve T

I booked this tour for my dads birthday present and it was certainly an amazing tour! Learnt so... read more

Reviewed yesterday
gaffaaaa
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastisch tour!

We had a great tour the day after the fantastic concert of Sir Paul McCartney! Wat a great show... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Robert R
via mobile

3,945 results
All reviews penny lane strawberry fields eddie connor his knowledge dear prudence black cab barber shop three hours eleanor rigby's grave driver guide highlight of our trip important places knew his stuff his passion hour trip their lives take photos
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I've been a Beatles fan since 1963 and have wanted to make the pilgrimage to Liverpool (from the U.S.) for many years. George was my fave, and I was sooooo glad that his home was included in the tour. My daughter told our guide, John, that I was a George fan, and he proceeded to pass on some tidbits that I think may not have been part of our tour. Bless him for that! The taxi tours are intimate and fun, and I'm glad we decided on trying one in our limited amount of time. And many thanks to John for working on what is usually his day off.

1  Thank ladybug221
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We took a quick two day tour to Liverpool so of course we had to take a Beatles tour and this one was fantastic! We took the two hour express tour and saw all of the highlights and learned some new things, and we are already Beatles fans. Hardcore fans might want to take one of the longer tours but this one would be sufficient for most people. Our guide Alan was very knowledgeable and quite hilarious. He picked us up promptly at our location and gave us lots of suggestions on other things to do as well as good restaurants. Highly recommended!

1  Thank geobearnb
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Did this on 28/4 with friends to celebrate my birthday. Our driver Ray was very knowledgable and courteous. Exceeded our high expectations, most highly recommended. My highlight was Penny Lane.

1  Thank derek s
BeatlesFabFourTours, Team Fab Four at The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

So glad you enjoyed your Fab Four Taxi Tour with our Driver Ray during your recent visit to Liverpool Penny lane is indeed a very popular Location on our Tour. Thanks for your kind Review Team Fab Four

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Did the Fab Four Five hour taxi tour, I went and saw all the Beatles landmarks Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane, Cavern Quarter and where they all grew up plus other landmarks around Liverpool. The driver Gareth was a fountain of Beatle's knowledge and also was able to recommend a spot to eat lunch afterwards.

2  Thank Matt L
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Get in one of the famed (and surprisingly roomy) English black cabs and be prepared for a very informative and fun tour with your driver. Even if you’re not an avid Beatles fan, if you’re interested in music history, this tour is not to be missed. You can choose from tours of varying lengths – each one is named after a Beatle. We chose the three-hour “John Lennon” tour. Your guide (a real Liverpool taxi driver) will take you to all the famous places, from the Beatles’ childhood homes to locations that inspired some of their most famous songs. And don’t forget to get lots of pics to show off to your friends!!

Date of experience: October 2017