Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$100
eDreamsUS$100
TravelocityUS$100
1,163 results
All reviews car park retail park free breakfast beans sofa bed per night self service minute walk clean hotel reception staff stayed here for one night yogurt plenty of parking main road busy road room was spotless bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Good value hotel, it’s clean and quiet enough and the staff are as good as they get.
The only problem I have is the parking their - it’s now managed by MyParkingSpace. If you use the registration system at reception, you will end up with an account with MyParkingSpace.

Room tip: Beware registration of your car for parking.
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Duty Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am thrilled to hear that you found the hotel to be good value and quiet. I am also thrilled to hear you found our staff to be good during your stay. I will ensure your kind comments are passed onto the correct departments. I am sorry to hear that you do not like the parking system. If you use the terminal located in the car park there is no requirement for you to sign up to an account. I will however still pass your comments on.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

Stayed here whilst on business in Lincoln just before Christmas. Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was nice and comfy. Ideal location. The complimentary breakfast rolls were also nice.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TheTravelingBluenose
Duty Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear TheTravelingBluenose,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel following your recent stay. I am so pleased that you found our hotel was to your satisfaction. As a team of staff, we strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible during their stay, so I am glad that we made you feel welcome here.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Imogen | Team Leader

Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights due to work. The staff could not have been more helpful and welcoming. I arrived early but it was not a problem and my room was sorted promptly.

The room itself was very functional with a large shower and a desk to work on alongside a sofa to relax. One good thing that sets it aside from other hotels at the moment is the rooms are cleaned every day in a COVID secure way which I appreciated as had takeaways most nights due to restaurants and pubs being closed

Breakfast was grab and go but had no issues with this. All the staff from reception through to housekeeping and maintenance went out of their way to make my work visit away very relaxing. If in Lincoln again will definitely stay here again

For info there is a Morrisons 5 min walk away and the city centre is around another 10 mins

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank K7704DDedwardb
Duty Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Good Evening K7704DDedwardb,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay here. I am thrilled to hear that you felt the staff could not have been anymore welcoming and helpful. This is fantastic to hear. I am also thrilled to hear that you found the room to be very functional and also that you enjoyed breakfast. I will ensure that all of your lovely comments are passed onto the members of our team. I do hope you choose to stay with us again in the future as we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Great hotel,great staff, the rooms where very clean,we felt well looked after and will definitely visit again. The only minus is £5 parking charge but it is in the hotel's carpark and is private and secure

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Evening Steve007654321,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear that you found the hotel to be great and that the rooms were very clean during your stay. I am also delighted to hear that you fund our staff to be friendly and that you felt well looked after during your stay. I will ensure all of your lovely comments are passed onto the correct departments. Car parking is charged at £5 as the car park is managed by a company called Parking Eye. The £5 rate is a heavily discounted rate for our guests only. I do hope you choose to stay with us again in the future as we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 November 2020 via mobile

Just got back after a few nights stay here and we had a great time! Disappointed we could get the top floor as requested, but Lorna did her best to sort this for us!

The hotel is quiet, but has a fair bit of noise from outside, we over looked the car park, but there is an industrial estate which bordered the hotel - which isn’t quiet.

The windows are double glazed, but don’t seal very well so you do get noise and a draft coming through, but nothing major!

The hotel is within 10mins walk from the centre and is so easy to navigate around, yes it’s a busy road but that’s what traffic lights are there for.

Plenty of restaurants and bars close by, ad loads of retail parks ideal for some spending!

Breakfast is Grab & Go, if I’m honest it doesn’t work - the staff try so hard to make it work, but are really struggling! (I think head office need to rethink its policy)

We missed breakfast twice and went across the road to McDonald’s as the queue was too big, and no tables available. It must be hard to manage, but I think there could be a better way of doing it.

The staff make this hotel, so friendly and polite all the time which makes a hotel stay nice.

Lorna is a superstar, Jack of all trades and she keeps the “young” ones moving - but always there with a happy smile and a friendly chat about your day!

Duty Manager Imogen is also another great asset to the team, professional but treats you like a friend as really does go that extra mile!

Thanks for a great stay, and next time we’re in the McFlurry’s are on you Lorna & Imogen!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SandyT941
Duty Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Good Afternoon SandyT941,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I am thrilled to hear that you found the hotel to be in a good location. I am also thrilled to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and polite at all times. I will ensure all of your lovely comments are passed onto the correct departments and I will also ensure I pass your comments on to Lorna and Imogen. I am very sorry that you found breakfast to not work, and also that you experienced some noise from the surrounding buildings. I will ensure each of these comments are passed on to see what solutions may be available. I do hope you choose to stay with us again in the future as we would love to welcome you back again in the future.
Luke | Team Member