“Ronald McDonald these Staff are After Your Job #Clowns”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #940 of 1,285 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: A branch of the iconic american restaurant chain. Serving quick service food to the people of Leicester.
Reviewed 1 May 2018

It's McDonalds... Been Around for Years and Branded So It Should be Simply the Same in Every Branch, but These Clowns Have Faffing Off to a Tee!

#Clowns Watch Out Ronald McDonald Your Job is at Risk

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Most times I use this branch they always and I mean ALWAYS get my order wrong. They are usually always far too busy and can clearly not handle their footfall so should recruit more staff to help support this!! I live close to this store so purely for convenience purposes I have revisited this store and have given them multiple chances to get better but even when they are empty they still can't bother to get an order right. Today has really annoyed me as I spent £45 on a meal with friends to Take Out and when I got home and checked I realised they didn't give the chips or sauces for 4/6 of the meals - EVEN THOUGH I PAID FOR ALL OF THEM AS MEALS. I also hate that this McDs always takes and bins receipts as I prefer to keep mine yet they immediately bin it here. Unacceptable and I will now go a bit further for McDs due to this crap show.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The new touch boards are the best, no need to speak to anyone. Best idea ever.
Maccies is always the same, good fast food which you know is bad for you but damn tasty.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Good hot food, fantastic service and a lovely clean restaurant. This is the nicest McDonalds in Leicester

Would most definitely visit again

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I went in to just get a burger. The whole place looks like it could do with a good clean!! I ended up ordering a burger and a vanilla milkshake. The guy then dumped them on the tray, with vanilla shake all down the side of the cup and over the burger wrapping. I asked if he had something to wipe down the cup. He just looked at me like he had no idea what I was talking about!! He then made some head gesture towards the straws and napkin station. We not be visiting again!