“Great option within Leicester City Center.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pydah_kan...
Bengaluru, India
“Great option within Leicester City Center.”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This apartment is in the heart of Leicester city center, and anything you may want is with in reach.. The apartment on its own is very good, tastefully designed, all required general household amenities available, and friendly staff..
I will always prefer this place for short term stays..

atika123
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Stay! ”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I recently had a lovely stay at this apartment. I was told that this particular apartment had recently been refurbished, adding great colour and updating soft furnishings in and around the apartment. I was very pleased with what I saw.
I was welcomed by a very friendly checking agent who was very helpful during my stay.
The apartment was very clean to a good standard and I made good use of all available utensils in the kitchen which there was a good choice of, as I love cooking! :-)
Definitely recommend staying here for a pleasant stay, whether it’s for business or pleasure! I’ll be back! :-)

RandA2016
Surrey, United Kingdom
“In dire need of refurbishment”
Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We originally booked an apartment in Marlborough House but they moved us to Templar House as apparently the boiler in our booked apartment was not working so there was no hot water.

Our first apartment in Templar House (23) had heavy mould in the shower, stained carpets, shower spraying everywhere, plaster coming off the ceiling and was basically worn out and shabby (not what we expected for £125pn). We complained and were moved (apt 10) which was slight better but still stained carpets, mixer tap falling apart and a musty, drains smell in the shower room. Crockery and cutlery very minimal. Nothing like the photos on the Internet. We left a day early!

Only positive was Yusuf who checked us in and returned for our move - a very helpful gentleman.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Stained carpets, dis-repair
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
7 Jun 2016
Dear Ann,
thank you for sharing your feed back with us and i am sorry you did not find your stay at Templar House adequate.

It has been brought to my attention that the initial apartment ( apartment 23 ) does need re-decorating as we had a family of 4 staying there for over 4 months, who literally checked out a day before your arrival.
Hence this apartment is currently being refurbished.

In regards to the 2nd apartment ( apartment 10 ) i can confirm the following,
1- the carpets have been recently shampooed the small stains you seen are in fact burn marks, which can not be removed until the carpets have been completely changed.
2-There was a small issue with the bathroom mixer tap, which has now been fixed.
3-The crockery is designed to suit the maximum occupants of each apartment type.
Hence a 2 bed apartment that sleeps 4, has 4 sets of everything
ie-
4 large plates
4 bowls
4 saucers
4 tumbler glasses
4 wine glasses
4 champagne flutes
and 4 sets of each type of cutlery.
On top of which we also proved a range of high quality saucepans, oven dishes, cooking spoons, cutting knives, chopping boards etc.
If there was anything else you would of required then you could of simply requested it.
4- We have been unable to locate the smell in the bathroom you mentioned, it may have been a blockage in the drain system.
However this smell is no longer present.

As a result of the disappoint with the initial apartment and for the hassle of moving, we didi give you free parking and did offer financial compensation if the 2nd apartment was not up to standard.
Which you agreed it was and were happy to move across.

I will be happy to offer you a 50% discount of any future stays in Leicester at any of our 3 sites.
You can email me directly on arif@urstay.co.uk

Regards
Arif
UR STAY LEICESTER
Annalise...
London, United Kingdom
“Staying here is a must!”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I stayed in Templar House as I was on a business trip in the local area. At first I though I would book a hotel but after reading the reviews about Templar House I was not disappointed.

Firstly the check-in process was very smooth. Both Arif and Yusef were very friendly and gave me a really informative tour of the apartment as well as showing me how all the amenities worked. They also gave me their personal mobile numbers and explained that if there were any problems (which there werent!) I shouldn't hesitate to contact them at any time.

The apartment is super clean, spacious and felt very luxurious indeed. The decor was very stylish and modern, on par with some of the top hotels. I especially loved the jacuzzi bath which was so nice to come back to after a long day. I enjoyed every minute of staying in this apartment as it felt like it was a home from home. It is a bonus to stay here rather than a hotel as you don't have to deal with 'other hotel guests' 'noisy hotel guests'. It was very peaceful and quiet and I had an excellent nights sleep for the duration of my stay.

You also have the added bonus of Netflix for FREE which I made sure I made the most of!

You cannot fault the location of the apartment! It is close to the City Centre which has some great shops and restaurants. It is only a 5 minute walk away from the main train station too which was very handy for when my boyfriend came to visit me.

If you are looking for somewhere to stay that has it all, somewhere which truly feels like your own, private and personal space then you will not be disapointed with Templar House. I will definitely be booking this apartment anytime I am back in Leicester.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Staff
Liked least: There is nothing I liked the least!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
WendyBham
Vancouver, Canada
“Great location!”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The location could not be more convenient. The flat itself was clean and comfortable, although in retrospect we wished we'd noticed it had a double bed rather than a queen. It did, however, come with the most through briefing book I've ever seen! Despite it being right in the downtown core, we never felt unsafe; quite the contrary. We would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing