All reviews old english inns bradgate park lamb shank four poster bed the pub fish and chips full english powerful shower lovely room duty manager breakfast service saturday night cooked breakfast one night stay yogurt wedding venue
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this establishment for a long time. I have left reviews before praising the food.
I went on the 16/10/18 for a quick drink and some food.
The young girl working behind the bar was extremely rude and has been before. I let I go a few times but on this day she was particularly very rude. I spoke to the very nice manager and aired my brows. I will never spend another penny in this establishment. All down to one very rude young girl.
I suggest guys you train your staff. If they don’t like a customer they keep it to there sell. I’m a paying customer that spends my hard earned money in your restaurant/ bar.
Sorry but I loved your food. I will go to the millers where I’m treated like a customer.
Nigel
P.s the rest of the staff are lovely. Get rid off moody rude staff.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nigels761
91602016, Manager at Fieldhead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you feel this way, this is something that I will be looking into and dealing with. I do hope you will reconsider coming back.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I arrived just before 11 and was checked in very quickly. The young lady who served me explained that the kitchen was closed, but if I needed, she would arrange to have a sandwich made.
What excellent service, this is not a city centre hotel, you wouldn’t get that in a major chain.
Room is lovely (ask for 29), it is like a mini suite. I have only been here half an hour, but wish I had arrived earlier to try out the food. Bar area is lovely, staff are lovely, generally lovely.
Will definitely stay here again, but arrive before 10

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review, it’s so nice to see you were looked after and enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Our 12th (yes, 12th!) stay at the Fieldhead, as enjoyable as ever. Room spotless, bed very comfortable. Steve and his team have really got their act together. Only (very minor) gripe - pity that car parking bays near entrance to hotel aren't reserved for residents.

Room tip: Room 11 very quiet, despite proximity of busy A50 road
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
91602016, Manager at Fieldhead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for the review. So happy to see that you enjoyed your 12th stay I will pass your comments on to Steve. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Are we going to talk about Megan Claire and Robyn(sorry if it’s in, a name is very important). We have stayed here a few times now and I’ve seen a combination of these staff through the days. Tonight was just fantastic. We were made to feel welcome the whole time. Just such amazing staff here. Will return again for pleasure for a chill time because they made this business trip.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. The team will love to see that they have been mentioned thank you.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Stayed here for work and it was really comfy, made to feel special by the staff.

We as a group (10) had a meal on site where Robyn was our waitress, she looked after us really well and the food was well cooked and came out all together not like some places.

The room was large and well laid out

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. Great to see you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.